Zavvi.com
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target

45102_1_1.png

Link To All 7 (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.) Vids For Fallout 4:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHdOA4o6T_c5iqXrXBIchAy78lPpZ9QY
original.png

Watch the official in-game trailer for Fallout 4 – the next generation of open-world gaming from the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios. Tune into Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT to see the world premiere of the game.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,200
Last edited:
Expanded Fallout 4 DLC plan announced

Automatron
Price: €9.99/£7.99
Release: March 2016
The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain.

Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armour, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customise their paint schemes and choose their voices!

1.jpg

Wasteland Workshop
Price: €4.99/3.99
Release: April 2016
With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures — from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers.

The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixi tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy, and more!

2.jpg

Far Harbor
Price: €24.99/£19.99
Release: May 2016
A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost?

Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that we’ve ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures, and dungeons. Become more powerful with new, higher-level armour and weapons. The choices are all yours.

3.jpg

And more importantly: this is only the beginning. We have plans for more new Fallout adventures and features throughout 2016.

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current €29.99/£24.99 to €49.99/£39.99 on 1st March, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for €29.99/£24.99, nothing changes — you still get everything at no additional cost. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: Anyone who buys the Season Pass for €29.99/£24.99 before 1st March will get all the content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

Want a chance to play these add-ons early? We’ll be running closed betas for each of the add-ons on PS4. And you can sign up right now on Bethesda.net. In order to apply, you’ll need to create a registered Bethesda.net account. We’ll be selecting applicants in the upcoming weeks. Players accepted into the beta will receive a code to redeem the content. The beta is the full version and those participating will not have to purchase the add-on.

Beyond add-ons, we’ll continue to offer free updates to the game, including new features like the increased draw distances for PS4 players, as well as more optimisations to gameplay and quests. And something that we’re really excited about – a complete overhaul of Survival Mode that changes how you play the whole game. Food, sleep, diseases, danger, and more.

We’re also hard at work on the Creation Kit, the PC creation tools that will ultimately lead to playing user-created mods on PS4. We’re currently testing both Survival Mode and the Creation Kit now, and more details will be forthcoming.

Source

• Informative
Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
I'm yet to complete the main story (kept getting sidetracked with exploring and stuff :p), so I'm in no rush to get this... it does look very cool though!
Sad as I am I've finished it and also had to reload it many a time to get the multiple endings. I know she you mean though, you could easily spend 200hrs+ and not touch the main story. It's not only huge but every little bit you find throws something interesting up. Love it! Bring on Fallout 5! :hilarious:

Reactions: Noodles
Sad as I am I've finished it and also had to reload it many a time to get the multiple endings. I know she you mean though, you could easily spend 200hrs+ and not touch the main story. It's not only huge but every little bit you find throws something interesting up. Love it! Bring on Fallout 5! :hilarious:
Exactly dude... there's just so much to do!. It also doesn't help that I've been jumping from game to game lately, and now The Division is taking up most of my time. :ohno:

I will complete Fallout 4 sooner or later though! :D

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
Exactly dude... there's just so much to do!. It also doesn't help that I've been jumping from game to game lately, and now The Division is taking up most of my time. :ohno:

I will complete Fallout 4 sooner or later though! :D
What's The Division like? Only heard good things about it. On my 'one day' list along with far too many other games!

I can't help being ocd with games. Have to finish one before I can move on. Currently ploughing through Assassins Creed Syndicate which to be fair is much better than I expected. Should be finished just in time to head back to the wasteland!

What's The Division like? Only heard good things about it. On my 'one day' list along with far too many other games!

I can't help being ocd with games. Have to finish one before I can move on. Currently ploughing through Assassins Creed Syndicate which to be fair is much better than I expected. Should be finished just in time to head back to the wasteland!
I'm loving it so far! I completed all the main story missions, side missions and quests, and fully levelled up within the first few days because I'm enjoying it that much. It's all about the Dark Zone now though, which should keep me busy for a while... the level cap in there is 50 (your level can drop each time you're killed in the DZ), and I'm only 27 at the moment. I definitely recommend playing with friends too... I imagine it might get boring fairly quickly if you play solo. The Division is only the second MMO (Destiny being the first) I've ever played, so I can't really compare it to others, but personally it's everything I wanted from a game.

As for AC: Syndicate... that was possibly one of my least favourite AC games unfortunately. I liked the two main characters, but the story bored me. Glad to hear you're enjoying it though! :)

I'm loving it so far! I completed all the main story missions, side missions and quests, and fully levelled up within the first few days because I'm enjoying it that much. It's all about the Dark Zone now though, which should keep me busy for a while... the level cap in there is 50 (your level can drop each time you're killed in the DZ), and I'm only 27 at the moment. I definitely recommend playing with friends too... I imagine it might get boring fairly quickly if you play solo. The Division is only the second MMO (Destiny being the first) I've ever played, so I can't really compare it to others, but personally it's everything I wanted from a game.

As for AC: Syndicate... that was possibly one of my least favourite AC games unfortunately. I liked the two main characters, but the story bored me. Glad to hear you're enjoying it though! :)
Sounds good mate. Will put it top of my want list :thumbs:
That's the problem with AC. Good fun running round doing stabby stabby but gets repetitive after a while. Seems to have forgotten its a game about assassins and thinks its batman. I couldn't even tell you what the story about anymore! :rofl:

OUT NOW!!

In Automatron, the mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons such as the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices! (For characters level 15 or higher.)

Automatron marks the first add-on release for Fallout 4. In April, we’re expanding the capabilities of settlements with Wasteland Workshop, and in May, travel beyond the Commonwealth to Maine for Far Harbor – the largest landmass Bethesda Game Studios has ever created for post-release content. And, that’s just the beginning, with even more add-ons to be released in 2016. Stay tuned for more details on free updates like Survival Mode and the Creation Kit, which will allow you to create mods on the PC and then share and play them across all platforms, including consoles.

With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!

Wasteland Workshop will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam on Tuesday, April 12.

• Informative
Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
This internal Bethesda Game Studios video dates back to the Holidays 2013, and was used to show-off what the new Pip-Boy looked like to the company.

Mods and the players who create them have always been an important part of our games, going all the way back to Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls Construction Set. We believe that our games become something much more special, when we put the power of creation in your hands.

For Fallout 4, our goal was to make Mods easier and more accessible than ever before – for both the creators and the players. By building an all new system with Bethesda.net, we’ve made a huge leap forward in achieving that.

Preview your journey to Far Harbor, the next game-on for Fallout 4. Far Harbor docks on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on Thursday, May 19th.

In Far Harbor, a new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost?

Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that Bethesda Game Studios has ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and dungeons. Become more powerful with new, higher-level armor and weapons. The choices are all yours.

Get an exclusive look into the making of Fallout 4’s Far Harbor from Bethesda Game Studios. Far Harbor arrives on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on Thursday, May 19th.

Watch as Bethesda Game Studios’ Game Director Todd Howard shares the latest content for Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter, PLUS the official announcement of Skyrim Special Edition.

At the BE3 Showcase, Bethesda Game Studios revealed three more add-ons, with the first Contraptions Workshop available on June 14th. Get the full scoop on Contraptions Workshop, Vault-Tec Workshop and their final add-on, Nuka-World.

Also from the Wasteland, Bethesda Game Studios is working on big changes for Fallout Shelter. Update 1.6 will introduce Quests to Fallout Shelter, with an all-new combat system, new characters, enemies, and locations to explore. Plus, the surprise announcement that Fallout Shelter is coming to PC. Both Quests and Fallout Shelter for PC will arrive in July.

Finally, one of the most beloved games of the last generation (and all-time), Skyrim Special Edition, brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning, remastered detail , with all the official add-ons included. Skyrim Special Edition will release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 28th 2016 , and will support full PC Mods on console.