Zavvi.com
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target

45102_1_1.png

Link To All 7 (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.) Vids For Fallout 4:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHdOA4o6T_c5iqXrXBIchAy78lPpZ9QY
original.png

Watch the official in-game trailer for Fallout 4 – the next generation of open-world gaming from the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios. Tune into Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT to see the world premiere of the game.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,202
Last edited:

Watch as Bethesda Game Studios’ Game Director Todd Howard shares the latest content for Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter, PLUS the official announcement of Skyrim Special Edition.

At the BE3 Showcase, Bethesda Game Studios revealed three more add-ons, with the first Contraptions Workshop available on June 14th. Get the full scoop on Contraptions Workshop, Vault-Tec Workshop and their final add-on, Nuka-World.

Also from the Wasteland, Bethesda Game Studios is working on big changes for Fallout Shelter. Update 1.6 will introduce Quests to Fallout Shelter, with an all-new combat system, new characters, enemies, and locations to explore. Plus, the surprise announcement that Fallout Shelter is coming to PC. Both Quests and Fallout Shelter for PC will arrive in July.

Finally, one of the most beloved games of the last generation (and all-time), Skyrim Special Edition, brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning, remastered detail , with all the official add-ons included. Skyrim Special Edition will release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 28th 2016 , and will support full PC Mods on console.

Great news about Skyrim being remastered but I sank over 300 hours into the 360 version and not sure I can do the same again. Also very happy to see more fallout content. I will reach level 100!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Great news about Skyrim being remastered but I sank over 300 hours into the 360 version and not sure I can do the same again. Also very happy to see more fallout content. I will reach level 100!
I never did complete it on PS3, which I've always regretted. Part of me is tempted to get it on PS4 and try again, but I still haven't even completed Fallout 4 yet, and there's already a long list of other games I want to play at some point too.

The new Fallout content looks very cool! Doubt it'll be something I'll bother with though... I don't have the time to get caught up with stuff like that, and I already wasted weeks building a settlement that has no real purpose lol.

What level are you at the moment mate?

• Thanks
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
I never did complete it on PS3, which I've always regretted. Part of me is tempted to get it on PS4 and try again, but I still haven't even completed Fallout 4 yet, and there's already a long list of other games I want to play at some point too.

The new Fallout content looks very cool! Doubt it'll be something I'll bother with though... I don't have the time to get caught up with stuff like that, and I already wasted weeks building a settlement that has no real purpose lol.

What level are you at the moment mate?
Ha ha! I know own that feeling. Spent too long on my settlement. On level 84. Find is he'd the main game but not yet started any of the DLC. Will do but like you said far too many games to play.

Skyrim on the ps4 is a must. Go on! You know you want to... :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Ha ha! I know own that feeling. Spent too long on my settlement. On level 84. Find is he'd the main game but not yet started any of the DLC. Will do but like you said far too many games to play.

Skyrim on the ps4 is a must. Go on! You know you want to... :naughty:
I probably will still end up getting Skyrim knowing me... especially if they release a nice edition for it. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi

Hop on the Nuka-Express for a trip to Nuka-World… America’s Favorite Vacation Destination! The fun starts on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on Tuesday, August 30th.

Nuka-World is a vast amusement park featuring Raider gangs and unique park zones like Safari Adventure, the World of Refreshment, Dry Rock Gulch, Kiddie Kingdom, Galactic Zone, and Nuka-Town, USA. Nuka-World features new quests, Raiders factions, weapons, creatures and more. Enjoy the ride!

I'm suddenly starting to lose a lot of love and respect for Sony/PlayStation...

In a statement from Bethesda, the studio explains that "Sony will not approve user mods the way they should work," and mod support for Fallout 4 and the upcoming Skyrim Special Edition will not be made available until they change their policy.

The statement reads:
"After months of discussion with Sony, we regret to say that while we have long been ready to offer mod support on PlayStation 4, Sony has informed us they will not approve user mods the way they should work: where users can do anything they want for either Fallout 4 or Skyrim Special Edition.

"Like you, we are disappointed by Sony's decision given the considerable time and effort we have put into this project, and the amount of time our fans have waited for mod support to arrive.

"We consider this an important initiative and we hope to find other ways user mods can be available for our PlayStation audience. However, until Sony will allow us to offer proper mod support for PS4, that content for Fallout 4 and Skyrim on PlayStation 4 will not be available."
Bethesda has promised to update fans if the situation changes.

fallout4f1.JPG

Play Fallout 4 For Free This Weekend

This weekend you can explore everything a post-nuclear Boston has to offer with the first-ever Fallout 4 Free Weekend. From May 25 to 28, Xbox Live Gold Members* and Steam users will be able to play all of Fallout 4's base content and try out Mods for free.

In tandem, Steam, PlayStation Store and Xbox Live will offer savings for Fallout 4's base game and Season Pass, with discounts up to 67% off.

*Offer only available from 5/25/2017 at 12:01 AM PT through 5/28/2017 at 11:59 PM PT. Xbox Live Gold subscription (sold separately) required; broadband Internet required (ISP fees apply).

STEAM
Other platforms can be accessed in the OP.

Experience Fallout like never before, with Fallout 4 VR, coming October. Revealed during the Bethesda E3 2017 Showcase, Fallout 4 VR will be available on PC for the HTC Vive.

With the power of VR, you’ll be able to get up-close-and-personal with the dangers of a post-apocalyptic world as you fight for survival. Featuring new combat, crafting and building systems fully reimagined for VR – including VR-enhanced V.A.T.S. – Fallout 4 VR isn’t just a jaunt through the Wasteland, it’s the entire game. The whole world is fully explorable. That includes hundreds of locations, characters and quests. This is your opportunity to step into the Wasteland and experience Fallout 4 in a whole new way.