Fallout 4 - Nuka World Steelbook & Lunch Box (Game Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Both are empty (game not included) and sold separately.

Steelbook - £4.99
Lunchbox - £14.99

14054190_172607149828565_1974999020440629629_n.jpg

Last edited:
Do you get the Steelbook with the lunchbox?

Silly question, maybe I'm being blind

Think you have to buy them separately
Correct... they're sold separately. Personally I'm glad they are, as I'm only interested in the steelbook (have no space for the lunchbox unfortunately).

Hmmm. Not a huge problem but they could have bundled them together

Did GAME get the Far Harbour?
Nope, the Far Harbor steelbook was never sold in the UK as far as I'm aware. In fact, I think it was a EB Games worldwide exclusive, which obviously sucks for anyone outside of Australia. (n)

Correct... they're sold separately. Personally I'm glad they are, as I'm only interested in the steelbook (have no space for the lunchbox unfortunately).

Nope, the Far Harbor steelbook was never sold in the UK as far as I'm aware. In fact, I think it was a EB Games worldwide exclusive, which obviously sucks for anyone outside of Australia. (n)

I'm going to buy them and put the Steelbook inside the lunch box.

I'll find the Far Harbour one eventually. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine. I just think it's silly for them to make the DLC steelbooks region exclusives Least Far Harbour is the only other one, imagine if they had Fallout 3 or Fallout NV DLC steelbooks. One for the US, Canada, Australia, Europe, Asia

However I kind of like this, cheap steelbooks without the game. I really feel they could start doing this more with games already released but with no steelbook. Infamous Second Son, Ratchet and Clank, Resident Evil Remake, Uncharted Drakes Fortune etc

I'm going to buy them and put the Steelbook inside the lunch box.

I'll find the Far Harbour one eventually. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine. I just think it's silly for them to make the DLC steelbooks region exclusives Least Far Harbour is the only other one, imagine if they had Fallout 3 or Fallout NV DLC steelbooks. One for the US, Canada, Australia, Europe, Asia

However I kind of like this, cheap steelbooks without the game. I really feel they could start doing this more with games already released but with no steelbook. Infamous Second Son, Ratchet and Clank, Resident Evil Remake, Uncharted Drakes Fortune etc
Good idea! And best of luck on your hunt for the Far Harbor steel. :thumbs:

I agree... it'd be really cool if other developers started releasing empty steels for their games too, but only if they were priced similar to this. Hell, I've bought empty game steels for games I don't even own, just because it's a nice looking steelbook that was cheap as chips. :D

Does this steelbook have a release date? Instead of preordering, I rather save money on International shipping than have to pay shipping twice since I want to buy other items from this store.

Does this steelbook have a release date? Instead of preordering, I rather save money on International shipping than have to pay shipping twice since I want to buy other items from this store.
Just a guess, but I think the steelbook will be released the same day as the DLC... August 30th.

I couldn't find the release date for the DLC anywhere. All the sources I saw just said August 2016. Thanks!
No problem! Hopefully it is actually right... that's the only date I've seen certain people/sites mention, so it's the date I went with. :p

Just received my steelbook... it's nice enough, but it's matte and has no interior art. Oh, and they come unwrapped (no cellophane). But for £5, you can't complain!

Word of warning also - mine was sent in a bubble mailer, so I'm not sure if they'd survive long distances... if Game even ship abroad, that is.

Asked my local game about this and they looked at me like I had the plague. They had no idea what I was talking about even though the website said that this store has them in stock. Shame they don't want my money

Asked my local game about this and they looked at me like I had the plague. They had no idea what I was talking about even though the website said that this store has them in stock. Shame they don't want my money
Gah, that's one of my biggest pet peeves... when the staff don't even know their own products. How those people remain in a job is beyond me, because like you said, they're basically losing out on making money.

But anyway... I didn't realise this had sold out online. I originally ordered an extra copy to give away during Ninja Week... kind of wish I'd bought more now.