Fan Expo Canada 2016: September 01 - 04

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Details/Info: Fan Expo Canada website

Anybody going? I've actually never been to one. So if anyone going from here I wouldn't mind meeting up :)
Impressive guest list but I'm not gonna pay $100 to get an autograph from Stan Lee :OMG::wow: I dont have anything else to get signed except may be from the voice actors for Goku (DBZ) and Mikasa (AoT)

Complete guest list here
Here is a preview...
Comic artits: Stan Lee (This will be Stan's last Canadian appearance), Frank Miller, David Finch
Actors: Mark Hamill, Gillian Anderson, Charlie Cox, Adam West, John Borrowman, Christopher Lloyd, John Cusack, Hayley Atwell, Ben McKenzie, Jon Bernthal

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bonakaze
Can i send you by mail my copy of iron man future shop ? :LOL::rofl:
Sure why not? :naughty:

I really wish I could go this year, especially since it'll be Stan Lee's final Canadian appearance. My brother lives in Toronto, though, so he's going to go meet Stan for the first time. :)
Your brother lives in Toronto? Nice! Is he a movie collector too?

Your brother lives in Toronto? Nice! Is he a movie collector too?

Not really. He just has a small amount -- all of his favourites. He's a graphic designer and musician, so most of his cash and time goes towards his talents rather than his hobbies. I'm quite envious of his self-control. :sorry::LOL:

Wow Mark Hamill ... nice. You say you got nothing else ... surely you own a Star Wars Movie or BTTF haha

btw dude did you hear Keanu Reeves said they are making Matrix 4 and 5. Hopefully it doesnt stink like everything else the wachowskis have done since damn near @AlienKing

Wow Mark Hamill ... nice. You say you got nothing else ... surely you own a Star Wars Movie or BTTF haha

btw dude did you hear Keanu Reeves said they are making Matrix 4 and 5. Hopefully it doesnt stink like everything else the wachowskis have done since damn near @AlienKing

I know people don't believe me when i say this, but i think that Speed Racer is a masterpiece. Unfortunatly, Jupiter Ascending and the netflix show really disapointed me...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Details/Info: Fan Expo Canada website

Anybody going? I've actually never been to one. So if anyone going from here I wouldn't mind meeting up :)
Impressive guest list but I'm not gonna pay $100 to get an autograph from Stan Lee :OMG::wow: I dont have anything else to get signed except may be from the voice actors for Goku (DBZ) and Mikasa (AoT)

Complete guest list here
Here is a preview...
Comic artits: Stan Lee (This will be Stan's last Canadian appearance), Frank Miller, David Finch
Actors: Mark Hamill, Gillian Anderson, Charlie Cox, Adam West, John Borrowman, Christopher Lloyd, John Cusack, Hayley Atwell, Ben McKenzie, Jon Bernthal
Dude, you can get a Stan Lee autograph anywhere for a song!:rofl: You can't sell stuff with his autograph because he has signed so much sh*t that he totally devalued his own autograph!!:LOL:

Reactions: AlienKing
But look at the price when he die
image.gif

That's morbid!

If somebody is going to this event and is willing to help a ninja out, please let me know :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am after Batman Adventures #12 regular&holofoil editions by Jonboy Meyers.
Both are sold out online and they might have few at the con :happy:

WAIT! Hold your f*cking horses! Did you just say they are making Matrix 4 and 5? I remember there were talks back in 2011 too (I think)...

First of all, NO, F*uck that beyond the solar system. Please don't ruin my favorite trilogy :ohno:
Secondly, OMG! That's f*cking awesome! More Matrix? If it's true then **** YEAH!!! Bring it on! :woot:
Thirdly, I have no idea how to respond to this news. I'm all over the place :coffee:

And yes, I actually dont want even the Wachowskis to touch it. I've seen all their movies after Matrix (except Cloud Atlas) and I was never impressed! (n)

Not really. He just has a small amount -- all of his favourites. He's a graphic designer and musician, so most of his cash and time goes towards his talents rather than his hobbies. I'm quite envious of his self-control. :sorry::LOL:
Haha I think I speak for most here when I say that I'm also envious.
May be I should follow in his footsteps and only have my favorites? SO DAMN HARD THOUGH. It's like someone else takes control when I see a good slipcover/steelbook edition :LOL::cautious:

I know people don't believe me when i say this, but i think that Speed Racer is a masterpiece. Unfortunatly, Jupiter Ascending and the netflix show really disapointed me...
May be I should give Speed Racer another watch? Only watched once and i cant even quite recall anything about the movie.

But look at the price when he die
shocked-will-smith.gif

If somebody is going to this event and is willing to help a ninja out, please let me know :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am after Batman Adventures #12 regular&holofoil editions by Jonboy Meyers.
Both are sold out online and they might have few at the con :happy:

I'll go if I find other people to go with. :thumbs: And I do, I'll keep an eye out...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp
WAIT! Hold your f*cking horses! Did you just say they are making Matrix 4 and 5? I remember there were talks back in 2011 too (I think)...

First of all, NO, F*uck that beyond the solar system. Please don't ruin my favorite trilogy :ohno:
Secondly, OMG! That's f*cking awesome! More Matrix? If it's true then **** YEAH!!! Bring it on! :woot:
Thirdly, I have no idea how to respond to this news. I'm all over the place :coffee:

And yes, I actually dont want even the Wachowskis to touch it. I've seen all their movies after Matrix (except Cloud Atlas) and I was never impressed! (n)
Actually, @AlienKing , it makes sense. The Wachowskis have had nothing but failure since the Matrix films.
This may be their only way to get back in good stead within the industry. And maybe a Matrix film (or films) are the only thing they can get made now, since it is a "known" quantity.
Also, I am not one of those people who thinks a sequel (or sequels) ruins what came before. If someone hated Matrix Reloaded or Revolutions - just ignore them! It doesn't change the first one! (I liked them. But Revolutions was the weakest for me). I am definitely curious (with excitement and reservations).

Actually, @AlienKing , it makes sense. The Wachowskis have had nothing but failure since the Matrix films.
This may be their only way to get back in good stead within the industry. And maybe a Matrix film (or films) are the only thing they can get made now, since it is a "known" quantity.
Also, I am not one of those people who thinks a sequel (or sequels) ruins what came before. If someone hated Matrix Reloaded or Revolutions - just ignore them! It doesn't change the first one! (I liked them. But Revolutions was the weakest for me). I am definitely curious (with excitement and reservations).
I like your optimism :LOL::thumbs: Talking to me has its benefits you see :p

Anywho, I also hope they can "redeem" themselves through this. I guess the worst that can happen is it turns out to be Jupiter Ascending 2 :rofl:
Seriously, i got a little bit of Matrix vibe from that movie. I liked the world they built but the movie was a flop. If it was a bit more on the serious side, i might have enjoyed it more.

I also dont think sequels necessarily ruins what came before. I just dont want them to touch the original trilogy; as in i dont want them to do a direct sequel.
Still, I'm SUPER excited to see ANY new Matrix content. Good or Bad. :happy:

And the collector in me is telling me to start a Savings account now to cover all the 1000th re-re-re-re-releases they'll be doing :rofl:

I like your optimism :LOL::thumbs: Talking to me has its benefits you see :p

Anywho, I also hope they can "redeem" themselves through this. I guess the worst that can happen is it turns out to be Jupiter Ascending 2 :rofl:
Seriously, i got a little bit of Matrix vibe from that movie. I liked the world they built but the movie was a flop. If it was a bit more on the serious side, i might have enjoyed it more.

I also dont think sequels necessarily ruins what came before. I just dont want them to touch the original trilogy; as in i dont want them to do a direct sequel.
Still, I'm SUPER excited to see ANY new Matrix content. Good or Bad. :happy:

And the collector in me is telling me to start a Savings account now to cover all the 1000th re-re-re-re-releases they'll be doing :rofl:
Awww crap. You're right. They WILL rerelease the originals in new editions!
But, ya'know what? There have not been any editions of The Trilogy that I would consider "Red Carpet".
So, bring 'em on!:rofl:

I liked Matrix 1 and 2 .. not 3 so much. 1 got better each watch and 2 I just was already bit by the bug and in the universe when seeing it and just loved him kicking ass.

• Helpful Post