Fantastic 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #33) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 9, 2016 (E1, E2) - June 30, 2016 (E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: E1 - E2 - E3
Price:
799 CZK (Individual editions) - 1799 CZK (HardBox)
Notes: E1 (400 copies) - E2 (400 copies) - E3 (500 copies HardBox, E1+E2)
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 (Full Slip) - E2 (Lenti) - E3 (HardBox)
LIVE this coming Friday March 25 at 10 AM (UK time). Find out your local timing via THIS LINK

Edition #1 | Edition #2

12499336_1311529005530317_485797764_o.jpg12722601_1311529518863599_1796731282_o.jpg

Edition #3

F4_BOX.jpg12873409_1311529728863578_842029262_o.jpg

From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
He can't ban you. As a matter of fact, it could be you who might have accidentally added him to your ignore list, in which case, you would see he posted sthg but his posts would be blank (to you).

Here's what he posted:

I have not added him (or anyone else) to ingore list. and I did not see anything in your post after 'Here's what he posted:' ... just blankness. see pic : (that is picture below)

Capture.JPG

@nefilim Must be an issue with your browser then, just like in the movie section when you asked about that tweet. Feel free to PM and we can look into it to keep the thread on track. Thanks.

Reactions: harry and luke98
Has anybody notice that they moved the release date for the box from 09.05 to 15.06 :wtf: I had already feard that this might happen after they did not start the order for the Sabotage box. How annoying is this getting, now I will not get my single Editions until the boxset is ready. To be honest I think they should no longer make the boxsets, the new Hardboxes are not looking very impressive (John Wick was awesome). Why not simply only make the Single Editions that seems to work.

Reactions: ty233
Has anybody notice that they moved the release date for the box from 09.05 to 15.06 :wtf: I had already feard that this might happen after they did not start the order for the Sabotage box. How annoying is this getting, now I will not get my single Editions until the boxset is ready. To be honest I think they should no longer make the boxsets, the new Hardboxes are not looking very impressive (John Wick was awesome). Why not simply only make the Single Editions that seems to work.
I see your point but surely it's a choice thing. Get the singles get them earlier. Get the box and wait a bit longer.

I had Love Rosie E1, E2 and E3 combined, but Karel did send E1 with my other order. I didn't request this, but it was a glad surprise. I think he does this if he sees a good opportunity to get those FAC's moving. Like I said earlier, prepare for delays for these boxes. Filmarena hasn't even managed to get out all those big boxes, so it's safe to say we're gonna see some delays with these hardboxes. With any new release date for hardboxes, the timetable can stretch quite a bit. I'm just slightly concerned with the quality of these boxes after seeing the first pictures.

Reactions: Actarus
I don't mind waiting (even several months) but only WHEN THE PAYMENT IS NOT TAKEN!

What about the new FAs rule with GBs: not taking payment until the product is done and ready to ship?? I don't see any improvements. Always delays and delays and delays AFTER payment.

FA knew for the delay but still asked for the payment a few days ago. Not cool Filmarena (n)

Dear Collectors,

we kindly inform you that we will need 3 resp. 4 days to finish THE FANTASTIC FOUR editions E1 and E2.

Expedition of E1 and E2 starts on May 11 and May 12.
E3 HardBox will be finished in hand-made production by the end of June 2016.

Thank you for your understanding.
FA Team

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Danzigg1979
damn didn't realise it would take them so long to get the hardbox ready :dunno: 2 whole months....... :muted:

Even though these are new Boxes, not like the previous ones, they still have to be made by hand. So just for Love Rosie and Fantastic 4 that is 1000 Boxes handmade not to count the others :wow: