Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 27, 2017
Purchase link: HMV, Group Buy Here
Price: £22.99

01-414514.jpg

02-414514.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this is the final art for the Front but would personally prefer something a bit more dramatic with some strong colours and a gloss finish to set it off - maybe either (a) or (b) ?
This (poster design by WORKS ADV) is IMO more suited to the Amaray:-

(a) ...........................................................................................................................(b)

Inside:- .......................................................................................................................... Back:-
fantastic_beasts_and_where_to_find_them_ver19.jpg

I'm not very familiar with the HMV Exclusives, but I was wondering, when they have an exclusive usually it would be for the UK no ? meaning they are the only one in the UK that can sell this Artwork ?

They only get the exclusivity within the UK but it is still a WWA Steel, ...but does it get released by other country with same Artwork ?

I'm confused in regards to this, so for those who follow HMV Exclusive releases how does it work (n):dunno:

I'm not very familiar with the HMV Exclusives, but I was wondering, when they have an exclusive usually it would be for the UK no ? meaning they are the only one in the UK that can sell this Artwork ?

They only get the exclusivity within the UK but it is still a WWA Steel, ...but does it get released by other country with same Artwork ?

I'm confused in regards to this, so for those who follow HMV Exclusive releases how does it work (n):dunno:

Sometimes it's a real exclusive and other times it's a shared run with other territories. We don't really know and can only make an educated guess.

It's to early to say with this release.

Don't know if this is the final art for the Front but would personally prefer something a bit more dramatic with some strong colours and a gloss finish to set it off - maybe either (a) or (b) ?
This (poster design by WORKS ADV) is IMO more suited to the Amaray:-

(a) ...........................................................................................................................(b)

Inside:- .......................................................................................................................... Back:-
fantastic_beasts_and_where_to_find_them_ver19.jpg
I tried something with the poster you wanted for the back, but I put it in the front ^^ :p And for the final real steelbook, I hope they'll use somthing similar to what I've done for the inside artwork :)
PT9EdlZh.jpg

I tried something with the poster you wanted for the back, but I put it in the front ^^ :p And for the final real steelbook, I hope they'll use somthing similar to what I've done for the inside artwork :)
PT9EdlZh.jpg

Not sure about the inside but that back art doesn't look at all bad on the front. Nice job indeed :thumbs:

However, continuing the style of MISS PEREGRINE and THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS with small figures dwarfed by their surroundings is not my personal idea of steelbook front art but I think it would make for lovely slipcover art for one of those premium editions when/if they appear.

My initial thought was for a GREAT GATSBY style front like the posters above in either gold or silver.
images