Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 27, 2017
Purchase link: HMV, Group Buy Here
Price: £22.99

01-414514.jpg

02-414514.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At least we know what it looks like in-hand:-

Printed 3D logo on all Euro/Asian editions but not on The Americas edition (reportedly).

Spot gloss treatment on the front of the steelbook on what looks to me like a satin finish.
Spot gloss treatment, if present, could be on the title and/or on the inside of the top section of the suitcase (or even possibly on the brass locks ?)

Last edited:
Imagine if this had the same finish as the wwa of Thor: thick black matte with embossed title and spot gloss on the niffler and the gold coins

Group Buy? HMV won't ship to the US. I like the cover and want the 3D disc. Can't find the 3D SteelBook anywhere else with an English title.

Saw this in HMV, Couldnt decide between this and the 4K, ended up going with the 4K as i know what my ocd is like and i would have wanted the Harry potters in Steelbook and i already have them in the Hogwarts collection.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Saw this in HMV, Couldnt decide between this and the 4K, ended up going with the 4K as i know what my ocd is like and i would have wanted the Harry potters in Steelbook and i already have them in the Hogwarts collection.

I would've gone for this but there's no 4K like the Logan steel, it seems Warner and Fox aren't too pressed into making 4K a successful format. I've bought dozens of Steelbooks with 3D I've found no use for, suddenly for studios to launch a new format only not to give it the treatment it deserves. I hope Zavvi gets in on this and unearths some Blu-ray + 4K releases, if the people want 3D that's perfectly fine but 4K is also a thing now and it should come with more incentives like every format before it. They're really not pushing it enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe