Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - In theaters November 18, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy, Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]David Yates[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Eddie Redmayne, Colin Farrell, Ezra Miller, Dan Fogler, Samantha Morton, Katherine Waterston[/ACTOR]

Plot: The adventures of writer Newt Scamander in New York's secret community of witches and wizards seventy years before Harry Potter reads his book in school.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
h2jeaei-jpg.207418
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Warner Bros. has set a date to the 1st entry in the HP spinoff Trilogy... Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! :thumbs:

rowling.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=118226

Warner Bros. has set their Harry Potter franchise spinoff, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, for release on November 18, 2016. The film, based on J.K. Rowling's world of witches and wizards and inspired by Harry Potter’s Hogwarts textbook of the same name, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will follow the adventures of the book’s fictitious author, Newt Scamander.

The first in a planned trilogy set in the wizarding world, the story will feature magical creatures and characters, some of which will be familiar to devoted Harry Potter fans. The laws and customs of the hidden magical society will be familiar to anyone who has read the Harry Potter books or seen the films, but Newt's story will start in New York, seventy years before Harry's gets underway.

:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not sold

Visuals look decent and has the potter feel I suppose but that might also be to do with the music.

Redmayne looks so bad in this for me.
I don't rate him at all, he played one decent part in a film and that's all.

It just looks like a boring story

Aww I love Eddie :drool:

Well... that was fast...:
the studio officially announced their plans for a sequel, which will be the second installment in s magical new trilogy of films. The incomparable J.K. Rowling is back on-board to pen the script, a task she may have already completed, and long-time Potter director David Yates will be back to helm his sixth project in the Potter universe. Rowling, David Heyman, & Steve Kloves will produce the picture with Lionel Wigram, Neil Blair, Rick Senat, and Danny Cohen serving as executive producers.

WB also confirmed that the film will arrive in theaters on November 16, 2018, a date they already had reserved for a mysterious WB Event film, now revealed of course as the Fantastic Beasts sequel. It's still extremely early in the process, and plot details are pretty much nonexistant at this point, but the brief placeholder synopsis reads: "The second “Fantastic Beasts” movie moves deeper into an increasingly dark time for the wizarding world, where Newt and our other heroes have to decide on their allegiances."​

http://hidefninja.com/community/thr...here-to-find-deluxe-edition-soundtrack.81232/
fantastic_beasts_deluxe_sdtk_front_packshot_01_1425px_rgb_150dpi_1_.jpg
The first track from composer James Newton Howard’s brand new score for the upcoming Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them has been released on Pottermore, which you can listen to in the player below. In addition, you’ll find the first details on the deluxe edition release of the soundtrack which includes nine extra tracks in a special packaging.
1. Main Titles – Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
2. There Are Witches Among Us / The Bank / The Niffler
3. Tina Takes Newt In / Macusa Headquarters
4. Pie or Strudel / Escaping Queenie and Tina’s Place
5. Credence Hands Out Leaflets
6. Inside The Case
7. The Erumpent
8. In The Cells
9. Tina and Newt Trial / Let’s Get The Good Stuff Out / You’re One of Us Now / Swooping Evil
10. Gnarlak Negotiations
11. The Demiguise and The Occamy
12. A Close Friend
13. The Obscurus / Rooftop Chase
14. He’s Listening To You Tina
15. Relieve Him of His Wand / Newt Releases The Thunderbird / Jacob’s Farewell
16. Newt Says Goodbye to Tina / Jacob’s Bakery
17. End Titles – Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them

Deluxe: Bonus – Disc 2

1. A Man and His Beasts
2. Soup and Leaflets
3. Billywig
4. The Demiguise and The Lollipop
5. I’m Not Your Ma
6. Blind Pig performed by Emmi
7. Newt Talks To Credence
8. End Titles Pt.2 – Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
9. Kowalski Rag

Listen to the Main Theme:
:headphone:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and kaw
Saw this last night. Thought it was good! Not better then some of the Harry Potter films... but still very enjoyable.
I thought the 3D was very hit and miss. Some scenes it worked great. but most of the time it almost made me feel sick. I'd say avoid the 3D for this one IMO.

Also... (big spoiler)
That surprise at the end was great! I knew that Johnny Depp was going to be in the sequel(s), but I had NO IDEA he would be in this one. Great twist!
He looks like he should make a great villain for future films.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Saw it yesterday.
had a LOT of great feeling watching it and truly :drool: it. My only downside was the lenght of the final battle... was a little too long IMO...

and yeah... as @kaw mentionned, that twist was a PURE DELIGHT!!!!
When Graves gave Credence the deadly hallow pendant, I was like "oh... he's a fan"... but NEVER figured he was THE man.... Great job!!!

And also, 3D was crap. I hate 3D !!!

Seen it in the 4dx which was quite enjoyable for the experience.
However
The 3d screening compared to the IMAX 3d was just too dark and difficult to make out details in the darker areas on the screen. A normal 3d traight I guess.

Still really enjoyed it a second time

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
I often think the cinema has lost a lot of its magic, too high prices for tickets and food and too many kids screaming for my liking but this film for me it really brought back some of that real cinematic magic. I honestly would urge anyone to go see this at the cinema, on the big screen it's breathtaking. It has a fantastic script, wonderful acting, particularly Eddie was an incredible as I knew he would be. It is full of really lovely moments and some dark, not over the top CGI but used to perfection. It's a real lump in the throat enchanting film. I loved it. A worthy addition to the wizarding world

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18