The Netherlands
Release Date: March 31st, 2017
Purchase Link: Mediamarkt.nl - Bol.com
Price:
€54,99 - €59,99
Note: Includes the 3D Blu-Ray and Wand of Newt Scamander

9200000074190374_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool just ordered had €35 euro sitting in my account with bol but they never had much new stuff i was after so seeing this has English i had to order.

• Thanks
Reactions: JurianVW
The box says it includes Newt's wand but it actually is Harry's wand...
I hope this is just a mock-up and it includes the wand of Newt after all. Also seems that France have a steelbook included, but it doesn't state that the Dutch one has it too (although I really hope it includes the steelbook).

I think they said they will investigate further. When it comes to the world of Harry Potter special editions who knows anything is possible, they do the craziest things. There was one of the harry potters can't remember which one off the top of my head, same movies released with different wand pens. I swear WB has the multi-dip down to a science when it comes to Harry Potter!! lol

Reactions: elle82
I think they said they will investigate further. When it comes to the world of Harry Potter special editions who knows anything is possible, they do the craziest things. There was one of the harry potters can't remember which one off the top of my head, same movies released with different wand pens. I swear WB has the multi-dip down to a science when it comes to Harry Potter!! lol
Exactly. And they know that people like us will be all over every single edition. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes