Release date: December 15, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99

Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg

f4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06 and IRON MAN
I might grab this to check it out because I haven't seen it yet, but I'm on the fence because I'm really don't want this turd taking up valuable shelf space

This movie wasn't as bad as some made it out to be sure not a masterpiece but I liked it better than there first try and FF4

I was wondering if that would be the case. My only real question was how it compares to Ghost Rider films ... if better then those then its "good enough" in my book.

Reactions: spawnshop
I was wondering if that would be the case. My only real question was how it compares to Ghost Rider films ... if better then those then its "good enough" in my book.

Yes, better than Ghost Riders, or first Punisher - not as hokey or goofy as those, or the originals. Visually, very nicely done. I liked the spin on the classic story, but at it's basic form, it's an origin story and that is it.
Not bad, but not great either.

I actually really enjoyed this. Wasn't great but not as bad as has been described IMO
I did as well. Just watched it last night and I am glad I am adding this steelbook to my collection

I didn't mind it

Nowhere as bad as some people made out but also not the best.
Better than the orginals in a way but could of had a bit more action and final fight

• Informative
Reactions: frankfish44
I didn't mind it

Nowhere as bad as some people made out but also not the best.
Better than the orginals in a way but could of had a bit more action and final fight

I personally liked the fact that the action was much more tempered than recent marvel releases. This had more substance and I really liked it. It was just the right amount considering they were mostly scientists in the first place and not just any regular Joe with super powers.

• Informative
Reactions: Ricker and Flloydo
Oh, that is a tricky question...lol
I enjoyed the first GR more than F4. Dr. Doom sucks and the last part feels rushed. I can compare the last part to how I felt when I watched Lucy. A bit of a head scratcher.

Oh, that is a tricky question...lol
I enjoyed the first GR more than F4. Dr. Doom sucks and the last part feels rushed. I can compare the last part to how I felt when I watched Lucy. A bit of a head scratcher.
As someone in the movie theater who badly needed to pee at the time, the rushed ending was just perfect for me.:D