Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99

Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg

f4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06 and IRON MAN
well in that case count me in for a copy :thumbs:

Before I go and order - did you see that the US Postal Service raised their rates for 1 item? It's now $22.50 to ship one item.

Good news, I can ship up to 3x for the same price. If there is anything you'd like to combine with, let me know, that makes the most sense over just shipping the 1 item. ;)

Reactions: digitalbabe
Last call, found another store with some stock if there is any more interest in these at the $9.99 price

any subs on the disc available?
Amazon US mentions English, French, Spanish for the Blu-ray. Those subtitle languages are quite typical for Fox US releases, so the information could be accurate.

Edit: Just checked the DVD Profiler database for the Blu-ray. There are actually quite a lot of subtitle languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

Reactions: spiderman
Amazon US mentions English, French, Spanish for the Blu-ray. Those subtitle languages are quite typical for Fox US releases, so the information could be accurate.

Edit: Just checked the DVD Profiler database for the Blu-ray. There are actually quite a lot of subtitle languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

too bad... missing the most important sub: Dutch;)