Multi Far Cry 5 (2018)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Ubisoft teases Far Cry 5
farcry5.jpg

As part of their fiscal year report for 2016-2017, Ubisoft has confirmed that some fan-favorite titles will be arriving over their next fiscal, which runs from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018, including a new Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry 5, and The Crew 2.

“In 2017-18 we will see the exciting returns of Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Crew and South Park,”

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and Noodles
Ive seen that you’ve been playing @Noodles

Ive only managed to play a few hours or so but really enjoying it so far. Hoping to get more hours in this bank holiday weekend.
Haha yeah, I've barely been off it all week. Not that I've gotten very far with the actual story though... I keep getting sidetracked and end up doing side quests or just mess around lol.

Hope you manage to get more time on it this weekend then bud. Enjoy! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
I played this game some hours and now is just collect dust. Didn't like how the AI worked I think is even worst than the others FC games. The GFX are nice but in the long time it do not cover over all the bugs and the stupid AI.

Soar over the dunes and canyons of Mars with your jet pack, blast deadly arachnids with lasers - and save mankind from an all-out alien invasion!

Far Cry 5: Lost On Mars now available!