Farewell My Concubine (Blu-ray Metal Box) (iMovie Exclusive) [China]

May 19, 2012
China
BWBJ.JPG

iMovie Exclusive #1 “Farewell My Concubine” China Metal Box
The Release Date Around Mid September
500 Limited Print Run, Full Paper Sleeve(All Numbered, 001-500), Booklet Inside, Extended Movie Trailer In Blu-ray Disc
AUDIO: Dolby TrueHD Audio Chinese; Dolby Digital Audio Chinese
SUBTITLES: English; Simplified Chinese; Traditional Chinese
Completely sold out
9/13 update: Factory told me this should be delay a few days...

3/22 update: Beacuse of some reasons, Farewell My Concubine and Fist of legend were delayed for half a year. I am very sorry. Now FMC and Fist of legend will begin shipping on April 5 to April 15. This VMBs were made in china HPM's factory, not VIVA's.
Limited to 500 with laser etched, numbered copies, matte finish, Embossed title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Farewell My Concubine is a classic and important Chinese movie, but what's with it getting all these limited editions?

Not that this isn't a nice looking release. I really want it, but dunno if I can justify the double dip considering I already have the Blufans Steelbook (with booklet :scat:).

3/22 update: Beacuse of some reasons, Farewell My Concubine and Fist of legend were delayed for half a year. I am very sorry. Now FMC and Fist of legend will begin shipping on April 5 to April 15. This VMBs were made in china HPM's factory, not VIVA's.
Limited to 500 with laser etched, numbered copies, matte finish, Embossed title.