Farewell My Concubine (Blu-ray Metal Box) (iMovie Exclusive) [China]

May 19, 2012
China
BWBJ.JPG

iMovie Exclusive #1 “Farewell My Concubine” China Metal Box
The Release Date Around Mid September
500 Limited Print Run, Full Paper Sleeve(All Numbered, 001-500), Booklet Inside, Extended Movie Trailer In Blu-ray Disc
AUDIO: Dolby TrueHD Audio Chinese; Dolby Digital Audio Chinese
SUBTITLES: English; Simplified Chinese; Traditional Chinese
Completely sold out
9/13 update: Factory told me this should be delay a few days...

3/22 update: Beacuse of some reasons, Farewell My Concubine and Fist of legend were delayed for half a year. I am very sorry. Now FMC and Fist of legend will begin shipping on April 5 to April 15. This VMBs were made in china HPM's factory, not VIVA's.
Limited to 500 with laser etched, numbered copies, matte finish, Embossed title.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

how will i get it? if chinaese TAOBAO? who can tell me?

That looks absolutely AMAZING!!! EEK! :drool: :thumbs:

I love Vivas....And this looks better than most steels today....IMO. :naughty:
Totally!! Vivas are the coolest amongst metal, they've got it all (Embossind/Debossing & Shiny Effects, Gloss, Sturdy & quite heavy, not to forget most of them come packed with a lot of discs & extras and then you get the Asian Slips on top... nuff said! ... also most are OOP and discontinued making them rare & sought after :D

Awesome pictures mnbx888, thanks for that mate :thumbs:

guys you are killing me :)

really need this one to accompany the other two incoming imovie exclusives...

The embossed Chinese writing on the front is just amazing! the slip is also a nice addition, this thing will be THE one to start it all! VMB are back, thanks iMovie for an awesome looking exclusive :scat:

Reactions: earthscope