Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
where did you get those steelbook covers and are they a nice snug fit?

I always get them from ebay, they are fully enclosed which means all sides are protected, they are perfectly snug but have enough room so you can fit sealed steels and steels with jcards in.

So, all of mine have arrived with damage this bad:

eJqKa6C.jpg

Zavvi have offered me a 10% discount but I feel like I'm owed more. Does anyone have experience with just straight up asking for one?

eJqKa6C.jpg

Zavvi have offered me a 10% discount but I feel like I'm owed more. Does anyone have experience with just straight up asking for one?

I've never asked for more but even 50% wouldn't be enough with that amount of damage. My 6 turned up with a couple of chips on the edges on the back so that's 2/6 which arrived with some kind of damage. I can live with a small imperfection but what's happened on yours is more serious.

eJqKa6C.jpg

I've had the same problems with number 1-4,(5 was great though) however only one was this bad. I refused the 10% refund and said I want replacements, they then issue you with returns labels & you take it to your nearest collect plus store.

I have done it before a few times and its always gone smoothly, just takes 2-3 weeks from raising the issue to physically getting your replacement.

No extra costs involved, just the hassle.

Thanks

I've had the same problems with number 1-4,(5 was great though) however only one was this bad. I refused the 10% refund and said I want replacements, they then issue you with returns labels & you take it to your nearest collect plus store.

I have done it before a few times and its always gone smoothly, just takes 2-3 weeks from raising the issue to physically getting your replacement.

No extra costs involved, just the hassle.

Thanks

Normally this is what I'd do but the first one is sold out so they can't offer me a replacement.

Normally this is what I'd do but the first one is sold out so they can't offer me a replacement.

I'll let you know how I get on as I sent my No.1 back a couple of days ago and asked for a replacement and as far as I'm concerned it was shown out of stock before I even complained.

Looks so awesome now :D Mine all arived in mint condition :D #6 arrived today :) Now as others have said to wait for the mystery discount and hope it's something to do with #7 and not just a crappy 10% discount.

Attachments

• 20150323_132642-1.jpg
    20150323_132642-1.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: digitalbabe
so far I have had a few with very minor small scratches and my F&F4 has some paint missing from the spine (not a spine slash). I might return F&F4 as with all the spines lined up seeing that paint loss might bother me.

Overall, happy with these steelbooks and especially at just over £11 each (using discount codes). Probably going to eBay off the UV codes to make a few quid back.

i received FF6 today with a big spine slash, a paintchip on the front and 2 small scratches on the back so will ask zavvi for a replacement (hopefully it is still in stock by the time they respond)

no major problems with the order steelbooks from this awesome set