Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only going to buy them if the letters are embossed. Or i'm happy with my German / Uk steels that I already have.

With the 7th film being released soon ... will there be a matching steel to go with THIS new set?

Against my best judgement i will get 3 to go with the set, it just has to be complete or i will not sleep.

First 2 pre-ordered.

I've had this a couple of times when I've used links on here where they've shown in Euros, then the next time I use Zavvi they still show Euros.

If your using a PC/MAC/Laptop goto Internet settings and Erase The tempoary internet files, if you use a iphone goto Settings then Safari and click Clear history and Web site data.

This should work as basically it clears out all cookies and saved data from each site you have visited, as if you dont when you refresh a site it loads the offline cache data.

Try it, it should help you hopefully, it does for me when preorders show sold out when they are actually live.

Would love to buy this whle set but unfortunatly my girlfriend wants us to save for a holiday...Damn it!! These do look amazing though.
Maybe wait to see if there's an offer on them before i make a sneaky purchace... she'll never need to know :)

Would love to buy this whle set but unfortunatly my girlfriend wants us to save for a holiday...Damn it!! These do look amazing though.
Maybe wait to see if there's an offer on them before i make a sneaky purchace... she'll never need to know :)
You could always take your steelbooks on holiday [emoji2]

Reactions: Butz2k
fast jp.jpg
found these beauties on amazon jp am very tempted to pre-order these over the uk release and they come as a six pack um what to do and these pics show the inner art work am liking81tWbdp8x3L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 81WA9HqmoxL._SL1500_.jpg
    81WA9HqmoxL._SL1500_.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 812YFIr5iaL._SL1500_.jpg
    812YFIr5iaL._SL1500_.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 81k3j5VOUeL._SL1500_.jpg
    81k3j5VOUeL._SL1500_.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 92
  • 81cclSXKieL._SL1500_.jpg
    81cclSXKieL._SL1500_.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 95
  • 81C5j7IuVsL._SL1500_.jpg
    81C5j7IuVsL._SL1500_.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
View attachment 130338 found these beauties on amazon jp am very tempted to pre-order these over the uk release and they come as a six pack um what to do and these pics show the inner art work am likingView attachment 130331

But that works out to £102 from amazon japan, the english steels work out to£77.94. They will undoubtably be the same artwork and finnish wise i reckon.

Mate I absolutely love these films, and these steels... They're awesome! However I won't be dipping my toe in the F&F water as I'm most likely selling pretty much my entire collection very soon! :sorry:

Ah mate that sucks! :facepalm: sounds like you're gonna be using the funds for something else, hope everything is cool! If you decide to part with ya Gotg nm full slip at a reasonable price you know where I am :wacky: Only kidding :D Seriously though, how come you're scaling down? :cigar:

Won't be getting any of them as I don't like the movies, however Zavvi have smashed it with these as there are a lot of fans of these movies, and they will sell out I think! I hope they continue with this trend and do the same for the SAW movies, Jurassic Parks; Halloweens etc etc!

But that works out to £102 from amazon japan, the english steels work out to£77.94. They will undoubtably be the same artwork and finnish wise i reckon.
yeah converted the price of the steels also import tax and shipping gonna be some more cash on top of steel prices about roughly £130 ish art work is still the same i know this but still am a fan of english ,korean,japan steels :thumbs: