Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook collecting is NOT an investment. You must enjoy it regardless of value lol. In 2 years, when you realised you had splashed 5 or 10 or 15 grand and realise they are worth nothing, you must still put up a brave smiley face and be proud of it as if nothing had happened.

Btw, the above comment was not made by me. I posted it on behalf of many die hard Steel angels and demons. :p:D
:LOL::naughty::rolleyes: I didn't say Steelbook collecting is an investment. I used the term "investing" more to emphasize the price tag this Boxset carries, NOT the fact that one should "invest" for monetary gain and/or purposes etc :p

The problem for me isn't the price or stuff like that. It's the fact there will be more Fast and Furious films. If it was say Hammer's Christopher Lee's Dracula in one complete box set, Yes I would go for it because I know there won't be any more forthcoming films and before some smart ass say's it yes I know all about the various rights issues and ownership but I just sighting this as an example of when it's safe to buy a complete series of something knowing there will not be something else down the line.

There will always be this issue when you do a boxset for a growing franchise series. Studios will keep making more movies and you won’t get the ‘complete’ boxset unless you want to wait years later until the studios finally had enough and jack in the whole franchise altogether.

So at some point there needs to be a cut off line. Say they put in FF8 inside the box, studios only going to keep releasing FF9, 10...15 and so on....

Are you going to moan when they do a boxset for FF9 and then 10 and 11 are already in the works?

Look at how much money the franchise makes!!

It will never end lol

According to the email from FA for still
Collectible holders E2 is limited to 300 for boxset orders and E1 is available for everyone to order ltd 750

So it appears E2 is only available if you order the boxset to have a matching set of FF steels if I interpreted this correctly.

It’s basically a little over 950 czk per movie inside a collectors box. Pretty standard rates for FAC. When you break it down it’s not really a lot more than what you pay for FAC anyway.

It’s basically a little over 950 czk per movie inside a collectors box. Pretty standard rates for FAC. When you break it down it’s not really a lot more than what you pay for FAC anyway.
But it's all catalogue titles with no 3d and no 4k

Standard rates for catalogue titles are now 900 czk ranging up to 1300 czk with 4K like we seen in Spider-Man (not packaged with gifts such as bad boys and soundtracks like Baby Driver).

When they release all the old Alien movies franchise I expect their prices to be very similar, 900czk for the fullsips and 1-1100 czk for the lentils etc

Yes it looks like a lot of money but if you break it all down it’s nothing new. 900 czk for the release, 50czk x 7 = 350 czk for the boxset. All the other fees such as shipping or HDN GB fees however you order it is standard like in every other FAC you order.

Shipping is cheaper for larger orders as well so it’s not like Nova or Zeta when you go over 2kg it gets real expensive.

Of course 6700 czk is a lot of money, but breaking it all down minus all the other fees etc it’s no different to what we pay. You are getting seven movies!
I actually just prefer the Maniac box itself. Think it looks awesome

Standard rates for catalogue titles are now 900 czk ranging up to 1300 czk with 4K like we seen in Spider-Man (not packaged with gifts such as bad boys and soundtracks like Baby Driver).

When they release all the old Alien movies franchise I expect their prices to be very similar, 900czk for the fullsips and 1-1100 czk for the lentils etc

Yes it looks like a lot of money but if you break it all down it’s nothing new. 900 czk for the release, 50czk x 7 = 350 czk for the boxset. All the other fees such as shipping or HDN GB fees however you order it is standard like in every other FAC you order.

Shipping is cheaper for larger orders as well so it’s not like Nova or Zeta when you go over 2kg it gets real expensive.

Of course 6700 czk is a lot of money, but breaking it all down minus all the other fees etc it’s no different to what we pay. You are getting seven movies!
I actually just prefer the Maniac box itself. Think it looks awesome

You seem to be defending this expensive ugly shoe box.

I cannot justify this set in anyway unless you have a disposable income. No sane person with a mortgage or family could either.

You seem to be defending this expensive ugly shoe box.

I cannot justify this set in anyway unless you have a disposable income. No sane person with a mortgage or family could either.

Giving you the maths quite simple really isn’t it? So if I buy 100 premium steels say at £40 that’s £4,000. I could buy a small car. ‘No sane person with a mortgage or family’ could justify paying that. Is that right? I know many people who have £10,000+ worth of steels.

But as I said if you break it down, here comes the basic maths, you aren’t paying anything more than what you normally pay...

I’m not defending anything.

Last edited: