Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if you could do a boxset with an empty spot for FF7 ;)

I'm sure that many members bought already one of the FF7 versions (Paul Walker / Dodge Edition) - including myself :D

this looks intriguing. Was hoping for the individual ones they had listed on their page though as I wouldn't have to get the UK ones and these. Hehe. All well. Will kno more soon. Thanks @carllenc for the update

if there doing this as a complete set as be said before complete waste of time as ff8 is next.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4630562/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

they would have been better doing as sep releases for those that like this franchise but i suspect they are worried about selling all 1-7 if they did that way, also by doing it this way i suspect pay a bit for a box that be bin fodder by 2017 when ff8 comes out :rolleyes:

easy pass for me money saved, reckon this goona be around £140 as a guess at roughly £20 a steel :yawn:
they gotta remember this isn't star wars and they never managed fac on that which is the one people would have ripped there arm off for:cigar:

anyway for those that want this hope you get it :thumbs:

don't know if you want but @Scary Hair @harry @chunk @Flash @zoneism but look up :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

@Basil

Lucky for me I don't do car movies :wtf: EASY PASS :thumbs: . I like the car in Saucerers Apprentice the Silver one is LUSH :OMG: and The Last Stand the bad guys black one :OMG: .

Anyone who dose want it I know it will be one heck of a set to beat :hilarious: .

So in other words this will be released as a 'single' boxset and not individual FAC releases!! hmm will most certainly pass then..

It would be nice if you could do a boxset with an empty spot for FF7 ;)

I'm sure that many members bought already one of the FF7 versions (Paul Walker / Dodge Edition) - including myself :D
In case you haven't noticed, this one comes with FF7 :p Why would they include another empty slot?