Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least we got some news. To bad for next year but still glad they are going to happen as a fac. Can't wait for the facs of these. I may pick these up for now just to have the complete set with my German 7th. To match the design.

thing with the box is they already have number 8 our before we even see this. I think 9 is also planned already. So they better release them as singles and not just one box of 7

I don't even see the point anymore with this one...The F&F franchise is on-going and will make the box redundant in a year unless there is an extra space for 8 steels...

People are offloading their FF7s FAC and HDZeta in the past few months and all of them have sold at huge losses. And now we have this full set announced. Will pass as it will be expensive and won't be the definitive versions as I expect Universal to remaster FF1 and FF2. Also the boxset containing all the 7 films is under 20 which is 3 per film. So too hard to pass the Amaray in favour of an expensive set.

Fast and Furious has plans upto 10 films coming with 8 coming out in April 2017 9 out April 2019 and 10 out 2021, so this box will be worth nothing in a year`s time. Best bet is to do what they are doing with the X-Men series and release them all seprate and with different art atleast from the ones already out.

People are offloading their FF7s FAC and HDZeta in the past few months and all of them have sold at huge losses. And now we have this full set announced. Will pass as it will be expensive and won't be the definitive versions as I expect Universal to remaster FF1 and FF2. Also the boxset containing all the 7 films is under 20 which is 3 per film. So too hard to pass the Amaray in favour of an expensive set.
You still buy amaray slip???!:wacky::wow:

Yes when it is cheap. Got loads of them and will be the alternative when I sell the Steelbook counterparts. Harry Potters, Bournes, Die Hards Steels etc. have already been replaced with super cheap Amaray boxsets and oh I.can guarantee the disc inside is a Blu-ray and not good old VHS lol.
A kindred spirit:thumbs:...Blu Ray box set's super cheap in comparison and with all the extra's...

Reactions: lgans316