Fast and Furious 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 18, 2011
Release date: December 10, 2013
Purchase link: Fast & Furious 6
Price: 24.99$
Notes: Gloss finish, NO inside artwork, 2-discs edition

Pre-order Best Buy exclusive Fast & Furious 6 Blu-ray Combo SteelBook with $5 CinemaNow Credit starting 11/19/13 in store or at BestBuy.com/fast6 for $19.99. Watch the movie early in Digital HD on CinemaNow and get your exclusive Blu-ray Combo Pack starting 12/10/13.

Individuals release threads:
The Fast & The Furious || 2 Fast 2 Furious || Tokyo Drift || Fast & Furious || Fast Five || Fast & Furious 6

Order here:

Best Buy links:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast Five
Fast & Furious 6

I guess the BB one will match the other 5 if they are being released.
8g40.png

Attachments

• ff6.jpg
    ff6.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 8g40.png
    8g40.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if you took your receipts in if they would match that all 6 price, I have the first 5 that would save me over $20 and easily pay for 6 by itself as I spent $76 for the first 5.

Be advised that BB doesn't PM bundled deals. It is in their tos on PM'ing. It will be at the stores discretion on if it will PM or not. Thought I get that out before people start complaining that they didn't PM it. Oh what...sorry that is another site. ;P haha I kid.

A lot of time and manager hassle, finally got them for $7 each! Woot woot!

They are going to have to restock if they plan to bundle my best buy just has 2 steels left of the series one 1 and one 2.

How did you manage to get that deal even when the manager showed up? I just checked BB's PM policy and it literally says two things that would make me feel powerless if they brought it up:

"The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: [...] bundling of items, [...] items that are advertised as limited-quantity. [...]."

How did you manage to get that deal even when the manager showed up? I just checked BB's PM policy and it literally says two things that would make me feel powerless if they brought it up:

"The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: [...] bundling of items, [...] items that are advertised as limited-quantity. [...]."

Most of the time, the manager is just called up to do the override. If you have a customer service person that is really with it and has done PMs, then they can usually handle it. Most managers would rather have the sale at their store then lose it elsewhere. Just depends on the MOD at the time.

They were trying to say the bundle from Amazon was a set (like a special box holding all the movies) and I told them it was for the individual releases together.

Then the manager also tried to say they weren't price matching online retailers during Cyber Week, but I pointed out to him on their policy that the price match blackout was from the 26th until the Monday after Thanksgiving (it's the very last bit of text)

Zelos-sometimes the managers don't want to deal with the arguing from customers and just override to make the sale. Technically, however, these are not price matches at all according to their own policy. Knowledgeable managers and those that are interpreting the policy as dictated usually hold firm, so this is YMMV by store/staff.

I've never pre-ordered something from Best Buy using the cards before where you fully pay for it up-front. Are they going to have our pre-orders set aside? Or will this still be a first-come / first-serve kind of thing? I guess what I'm asking is will there be a chance that someone can pick the store clean before I get in to pickup my pre-order?

I've never pre-ordered something from Best Buy using the cards before where you fully pay for it up-front. Are they going to have our pre-orders set aside? Or will this still be a first-come / first-serve kind of thing? I guess what I'm asking is will there be a chance that someone can pick the store clean before I get in to pickup my pre-order?

Anyone? Bueller?

What they do is to use the cards to figure out how many copies they should have in stock beyond their normal levels - and those copies are SUPPOSED to be in the store pickup section - reserved for those that pre-ordered.

In the past, I had reserved a copy of another release, only to find out that they got so few copies in that they put them all on the shelf.

But you know Best Buy - nothing is guaranteed. If you can get there on release day, at least after work, you should be good either way.

If you wait until maybe Saturday of release week, I wouldn't count on it.

HTH

Reactions: wjasoncul