Australia
Release Date: March 26th 2017
Purchase Link: Best Buy
Price: $74.99
Note: Exclusive Key Chain Only at Best Buy

5761001_sa.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: ocielz
Totally caved and picked this up at my Walmart for $60.00. It was ten dollars cheaper than Amazon :) It's pretty sweet! I'll probably switch out the discs for the 4Ks as they come out. Plus there is an extra slot for the new movie. Here's a couple of photos I took before and after it's lit up. And the gauges are a lenti :thumbs: Also came with $15.00 dollar off movie ticket for Fate of the Furious.. Video included isn't mine but it shows the un-boxing.

ff2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: ocielz and ash333
Totally caved and picked this up at my Walmart for $60.00. It was ten dollars cheaper than Amazon :) It's pretty sweet! I'll probably switch out the discs for the 4Ks as they come out. Plus there is an extra slot for the new movie. Here's a couple of photos I took before and after it's lit up. And the gauges are a lenti :thumbs: Also came with $15.00 dollar off movie ticket for Fate of the Furious.. Video included isn't mine but it shows the un-boxing.

View attachment 303735

So is the one with keyring a different edition from one that lights up?
Like the one that lights up is this just a walmart exclusive or can it be had elsewhere?
I do have tyre edition but i believe it may not have sll films in it. Even this might be missing the new movie or am i wrong.

So is the one with keyring a different edition from one that lights up?
Like the one that lights up is this just a walmart exclusive or can it be had elsewhere?
I do have tyre edition but i believe it may not have sll films in it. Even this might be missing the new movie or am i wrong.

It's the same edition everywhere. New movie isn't out yet but there is a slot for it in this.

Anyone get one of these from amazon how was it packed?
Mine arrived in a jiffy bag all the way to australia so you will know how its far from mint.
Im getting sick of amazon these days on packing or im very unlucky the amount of items i been getting that arrive with damage or dings or just not packed in a box is crazy now this.
God even zavvi did a better job than amazon recently which is a surprise.
Its not amazon usa its been most.
I have only ordered one item to date from japan and they where well ahead of the game lets hope japan is with a couple of future editions.

Anyone get one of these from amazon how was it packed?
Mine arrived in a jiffy bag all the way to australia so you will know how its far from mint.
Im getting sick of amazon these days on packing or im very unlucky the amount of items i been getting that arrive with damage or dings or just not packed in a box is crazy now this.
God even zavvi did a better job than amazon recently which is a surprise.
Its not amazon usa its been most.
I have only ordered one item to date from japan and they where well ahead of the game lets hope japan is with a couple of future editions.
Mine came to the UK in a box. It was packed quite well and arrived in good condition. Sorry to hear you had issues with yours.
A big thanks to @elle82 for posting the price drop!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82