The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast Five
Fast & Furious
Fast & Furious 6

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
almost positive whoever made these designs got it wrong on tokyo drift inside art, that should be Han next to the girl, that guy wasnt even the main villian in the movie

id bet that was a mistake, really bugs me too smh
I agree with you, Han should have a place in one of the artwork, look like none of them have him. Wonder the designer really hate him :D
EDITED: the 6th one has him, he should appear in both 3 and 5 tho

Reactions: lgans316
@digitalbabe are you ready for #onelastride ??? hope Furious 7 matches these steels

Well if the German edition is anything to go by, then it will match perfectly.

My only gripe really, is the titles. I like to have the on-screen title of any movie on the packaging, hence not liking 'Indiana Jones and the' Raiders of the Lost Ark or 'The Chronicles of Riddick:' Pitch Black.

It really should say Fast Five and Furious 6 on the steelbooks, not Fast and Furious 5 etc. They haven't renamed the second and third installments to Fast and Furious 2 and Fast and Furious 3, so they shouldn't have done the others either.

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
Fast Five
Furious 6

Reactions: Familyguy824
Well if the German edition is anything to go by, then it will match perfectly.

My only gripe really, is the titles. I like to have the on-screen title of any movie on the packaging, hence not liking 'Indiana Jones and the' Raiders of the Lost Ark or 'The Chronicles of Riddick:' Pitch Black.

It really should say Fast Five and Furious 6 on the steelbooks, not Fast and Furious 5 etc. They haven't renamed the second and third installments to Fast and Furious 2 and Fast and Furious 3, so they shouldn't have done the others either.

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
Fast Five
Furious 6

They were never called fast 5 and furious 6 in Europe, they were always called "fast and and furious 5/6"

They were never called fast 5 and furious 6 in Europe, they were always called "fast and and furious 5/6"

The versions I have, from Zavvi which have the EU discs in them certainly have Fast Five and Furious 6 appear onscreen at the beginning of the movies. I didn't see them in the cinema, so I don't know if they had different credits onscreen there.

The UK poster for 5 called it Fast and Furious 5 Rio Heist, yet that's not on the box either.

Either way, as I said, I like the onscreen title to match the packaging. I also don't like 'II' turned into '2' like Disney seems to enjoy doing, or numbers added that were never there....

The Final Conflict*, not Omen III The Final Conflict**
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For*, not Sin City 2 A Dame to Kill For**
Island of the Alive*, not It's Alive 3**

*onscreen title
**UK packaging title

Reactions: Kashby
These are part of the FilmArena Collection Numbered Edition, so I would assume like the previous numbered release, they will also come out with a package for each of them...all the numbered editions so far got the FullSlip treatment... hope for a ''beautyshot'' soon to see what is included with the release

These are part of the FilmArena Collection Numbered Edition, so I would assume like the previous numbered release, they will also come out with a package for each of them...all the numbered editions so far got the FullSlip treatment... hope for a ''beautyshot'' soon to see what is included with the release
Fast and furious 7 steelbook is on filmarena too :D

@Actarus Still no pre-order info (date/time) for these? (or any others for that matter)

no last info Info I got from film arena was 2 weeks ago, last I heard is that there were solving few issues with theses releases and that they didn't know exactly how they will look like and what each package will include. when they will know they will inform us. As soon as I know anything I will post the info on here for sure…I have a feeling that when all resolved, they will inform us that the ''beautyshot'' will be available shortly…

Reactions: AlienKing
no last info Info I got from film arena was 2 weeks ago, last I heard is that there were solving few issues with theses releases and that they didn't know exactly how they will look like and what each package will include. when they will know they will inform us. As soon as I know anything I will post the info on here for sure…I have a feeling that when all resolved, they will inform us that the ''beautyshot'' will be available shortly…
Good. Lookin forward to the 'beatyshot' :thumbs: So far the only steels I really want from them are these Fast & Furious steels and AASB :p

I'm sure that as soon as the Beautyshot is available it will be plastered on here fast :woot: ...been following those so when I'll have the info will post for sure...if Karel is not faster then me :hilarious:

Reactions: AlienKing
No prices for these yet either?

If they're gonna be around €25 each (like the previous FA exclusives, with slips etc..) then it's going to be an expensive set to collect.

€150 for the set!!! :rofl:

Any news on these and if a Group Buy happening
Will they be getting the full film arena numbered collection packaging extras etc

Reactions: luke98