Fast & Furious 1-6 (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: May 13th, 2015

Price: 6500 NTD (pre-order price: 5850 NTD)

Purchase Link: JSDVD

Package Detail:
- Limited 500 Sets
- Furious Limited Numbers Card
- 6 Steelbooks (Collection Box ‘7 Copies Size’)
- 6 Postcards
- 80 Pages Photobook

ffbox-1.jpg
ffbox-2.jpg

ffbox-4.jpg

ffbox-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta keep my TW collection up-to-date, so this WILL be mine, let's just hope and pray it comes with nice 1/4 slips for each steel inside, the slipbox and booklet is a nice touch!! :cigar:

Gotta keep my TW collection up-to-date, so this WILL be mine, let's just hope and pray it comes with nice 1/4 slips for each steel inside, the slipbox and booklet is a nice touch!! :cigar:
Well... this company's SET or Special Package won't have any slip inside, and they will put the UNSEALED steelbook directly in the slipbox. (For example: Lucy and 47 Ronin Special Edition)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DJHilalo
Well... this company's SET or Special Package won't have any slip inside, and they will put the UNSEALED steelbook directly in the slipbox. (For example: Lucy and 47 Ronin Special Edition)
hmm that doesn't sound very good but guess will wait and see! thanks for all the info bud and plz keep us (ME) updated :thumbs:

Reactions: RabbitChen
I thought you were cutting down or even stopping collecting every exclusive or glamorous Asian wrapped in a tiny Taiwan slip...? :naughty::LOL::rofl: I hear Betty Ford has a room available for the easter break...:wow::rolleyes::D:oohyeah:

Last edited:
Reactions: wjasoncul