Fast & Furious 4 (Blu-ray Steelcase) [Australia]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Fast and Furious 4 Blu-ray Steelcase

ff4o.jpg

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/...lu-ray-limited-edition-steel-packaging/440650

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy of this a couple of days ago. Very nice indeed - embossed, hefty weight to it. I'm impressed.

Saw two of these at my local Dick Smiths and went to buy one. Turns out they only had the slips - the movies themselves had been nicked, and somehow nobody at the store had thought to order the plain Blu-Rays to put inside them. So they had slips out on display but couldn't sell them (not sure of the thinking here). I offered to buy one as a "spare part" for two bucks, they agreed.

Feels weird looking at the empty slip alongside the others in my collection. But I'm counting it :)

Saw two of these at my local Dick Smiths and went to buy one. Turns out they only had the slips - the movies themselves had been nicked, and somehow nobody at the store had thought to order the plain Blu-Rays to put inside them. So they had slips out on display but couldn't sell them (not sure of the thinking here). I offered to buy one as a "spare part" for two bucks, they agreed.

Feels weird looking at the empty slip alongside the others in my collection. But I'm counting it :)

:scat: WENT INTO DICK SMITH TODAY,THEY HAD 5 SEALED,WITH THE BLURAY INSIDE,ALL BUT ONE COST $24.95 THE LAST ONE I PICKED UP HAD $8.00 ON IT.EEK!I MUST OF CHECKED IT OVER 10 TIMES TRYING TO FIND THE PROBLEM,PERFECT MINT CONDITION IN EVERY WAY.:oohyeah: SO GET OUT THERE GUYS AND GALS,SEE IF YOU CAN SCORE A BAAAARGAN:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

:scat: WENT INTO DICK SMITH TODAY,THEY HAD 5 SEALED,WITH THE BLURAY INSIDE,ALL BUT ONE COST $24.95 THE LAST ONE I PICKED UP HAD $8.00 ON IT.EEK!I MUST OF CHECKED IT OVER 10 TIMES TRYING TO FIND THE PROBLEM,PERFECT MINT CONDITION IN EVERY WAY.:oohyeah: SO GET OUT THERE GUYS AND GALS,SEE IF YOU CAN SCORE A BAAAARGAN:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

What state are you in? None of the Dick Smith stores I have been to in WA stock movies.

HI CRAIG H,
YEH MATE,GOT A SURPRISE MYSELF,IM IN VIC,STH OF MELBOURNE ON THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA.DON'T KNOW IF OTHER STORES HAVE THE SAME AS IM RESTRICTED WITH TRAVEL AT THE MOMENT.WILL KEEP MY EARS & EYES OPEN AND POST ANY UPDATES.

No worries cheers. There is one on ebay for $35 which is an OK price but I can't bring myself to purchase it after spending $15 one one a few weeks ago and having it arrive with a big dent in the back of it. The idiot seller just sent it in a plain envelope :angry:

Last edited: