Fast & Furious 5 (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Netherlands]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Released 29th September

http://www.freerecordshop.nl/films/fast-furious-5-combopack-5050582829563

http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index....d&action=article&group_id=41&aid=1955&lang=EN

attachment.php

Attachments

• 081020117554.jpg
    081020117554.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to DigitalBabe, I just made my order with Drunen shop based on her recommendation today. :scat:

Amazon.fr does not guarantee it being a steelbook :twisted:

It's nice to have a slipcase on it. But the first copy I got was dented on top. :( The steelbook/slipcase looked so nice, until I removed the slipcase: a dent.

Studios and merchants need to look at the way this one was was done. The banner at the top looks cool when it is a metalic looking. ALso the clean look of the steelbook with no writing on it. This is indeed about as good as it gets. The only thing that could make it better would be emobossing, but this steel doesn't need it.

Studios and merchants need to look at the way this one was was done. The banner at the top looks cool when it is a metalic looking. ALso the clean look of the steelbook with no writing on it. This is indeed about as good as it gets. The only thing that could make it better would be emobossing, but this steel doesn't need it.

I agree completely. This one's a beauty and studios should take note of Alliance to see how you make steelbooks look their very best :)

Did you order from free record shop? If so, did they pack it well with lots of bubble wrap?
Mine shipped a couple of weeks ago and I am still playing the waiting game.

Yep, that's why I order this one over the other countries...

* love the blu-ray logo bar with a different color beside blue... I wish those logo bar was a standard for all steelbook because I miss them. It looks beautiful stacking them on the shelves with the bar.
* love the back of the artwork...the best ever in this series with that angle of the car in a vertical shot.

love the blu-ray logo bar with a different color beside blue... I wish those logo bar was a standard for all steelbook because I miss them. It looks beautiful stacking them on the shelves with the bar.
* love the back of the artwork...the best ever in this series with that angle of the car in a vertical shot.

+1 ...