Fast & Furious 5 (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Netherlands]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Released 29th September

http://www.freerecordshop.nl/films/fast-furious-5-combopack-5050582829563

http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index....d&action=article&group_id=41&aid=1955&lang=EN

attachment.php

Attachments

• 081020117554.jpg
    081020117554.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my steelbook from movies-blu-ray.nl and it arrived in awesome condition...well packaged...bubble around the steelbook in a flat cardboard... I highly recommend them for future purchase.

Argh, I am still waiting for mine from freerecordshop, it has been almost a month already or perhaps even a month. I regret ordering from them now. I sent them an e-mail earlier last week to ask about a possible tracking number and have not received a reply yet.
Did anyone receive this Steelbook from them yet?

Even my friend who ordered much later than me (I told him about this Steelbook a couple of weeks ago and gave him the link to order) from movies-blu-ray.nl received his already. :/

I just received my steelbook from movies-blu-ray.nl and it arrived in awesome condition...well packaged...bubble around the steelbook in a flat cardboard... I highly recommend them for future purchase.

Just got my package last night. This steel looks awesome. Just watched the movie last night as well. It was freaking cool. Paul Walker rocks!!!

chipvideo....yep, I agree...very action pack..and love the big safe scene at the end...wow!

here is my picture:

I don't think anyone pointed this out, but the cross, watch, guns are bling bling shiny effect if you put it toward a sun light. :)

img1807sj.jpg

Reactions: digitalbabe
Argh, I am still waiting for mine from freerecordshop, it has been almost a month already or perhaps even a month. I regret ordering from them now. I sent them an e-mail earlier last week to ask about a possible tracking number and have not received a reply yet.
Did anyone receive this Steelbook from them yet?

Even my friend who ordered much later than me (I told him about this Steelbook a couple of weeks ago and gave him the link to order) from movies-blu-ray.nl received his already. :/

You are not alone, I am from Ontario and haven't received mine from freerecordshop either.

Vin and Dwayne in the same movie. Almost everybody was waiting for that to happen, and then they got in a fight with each other. I don't know how many were waiting for that. That movie had me stoked! :scat::oohyeah:

Vin and Dwayne in the same movie. Almost everybody was waiting for that to happen, and then they got in a fight with each other. I don't know how many were waiting for that. That movie had me stoked! :scat::oohyeah:

The entire poolside pre-seduction scene by Giesle (Gal Gadot) had me stoked and then that handslap :drool:

This is an awesome steel by the way :hilarious::hilarious: