Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 11th, 2015
Purchase link: Fast & Furious 6

119936-e91e20a3500725327852638a6cd3d425.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelMadien

These releases may not have a GB, this might be too much of an undertaking. With the amount of people who would add to the GB and 7 copies per persons it might be a bit too much (as usually there is a limit of 2 copies per GB so now because it is a series it would all fall in the same GB presumably) But again only Carl will confirm when it will be the time, it will be posted as a message in this thread if he opens a Gb and the OP will be updated as well. now it is a wait and see.

Last edited:
I have just seen this, too
http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...mited-collectors-edition-gift-steelbooks-foil

I hope there will be GB for that soon :)

They are releasing this part of the FilmArena Collection Numbered Editions the whole series, it is not ready yet. For the GB when and if, There will be a post added to the thread that a GB for it is open... which you can find in the OP as well (first Post)... so for now we just have to be patient for the release of this collection. :)

They are releasing this part of the FilmArena Collection Numbered Editions the whole series, it is not ready yet. For the GB when and if, There will be a post added to the thread that a GB for it is open... which you can find in the OP as well (first Post)... so for now we just have to be patient for the release of this collection. :)
Uh, the whole series?! That is gonna cost a lot :)

Yes these are part of the Film Arena collection. Film Arena are still in preparing mode for these releases. These will be Numbered and since they are part of the FA collection they will come with the FullSlip and all the goodies :)
I hope we see it soon really love Fast and furious movies but 1-6 release on the 22nd April does it mean we should get info soon ?

I hope we see it soon really love Fast and furious movies but 1-6 release on the 22nd April does it mean we should get info soon ?

There is no further information available at this time, they were supposed to release it by april 22 but this date will be pushed. Currently they are doing 4 other releases.

Currently preparing these editions:

• EXODUS 3D + 2D BD SteelBook
  • KOMANDO BD SteelBook
  • KING KONG BD SteelBook
  • HUNGER GAMES MockingJay Part 1 BD SteelBook

Further preparing these limited numbered editions:

• FAST AND FURIOUS 1 – 7 BD SteelBook

Reactions: luke98
There is no further information available at this time, they were supposed to release it by april 22 but this date will be pushed. Currently they are doing 4 other releases.

Currently preparing these editions:

• EXODUS 3D + 2D BD SteelBook
  • KOMANDO BD SteelBook
  • KING KONG BD SteelBook
  • HUNGER GAMES MockingJay Part 1 BD SteelBook

Further preparing these limited numbered editions:

• FAST AND FURIOUS 1 – 7 BD SteelBook
Wow! Komando is that the bootleg Commando Movie :D;)