The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 26, 2015
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €7
Note: Part of the Fast & Furious Franchise from Media Markt

Fast-&-Furious-7-(Leere-Steelbook-Edition---Media-Markt-Edition)-[Sonstiges].png

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the art on this one because it matches the rest and is quite colourful. I have checked trade forum couldn't see anyone still selling this, so the Bay it is (its about £14 delivered from eBay). I will wait for the amaray to drop in price (or get a cheap used copy) and throw that in it.

Edit - Ordered one from eBay for about £14 delivered from Germany

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
I doubt this one is still ago after all the Retailers posting the Image of their steelbooks which looks like that is what they are going with and not this one. It only bothers me because all the other 6 have an empty gear shift to match up to the next one which #6 also has to complete with #7 but if #6 didn't have that then I wouldn't have minded that much.

I hope this is still a go..matches the new set of FF
I doubt this one is still ago after all the Retailers posting the Image of their steelbooks which looks like that is what they are going with and not this one. It only bothers me because all the other 6 have an empty gear shift to match up to the next one which #6 also has to complete with #7 but if #6 didn't have that then I wouldn't have minded that much.

This one did get made, and there are actual pics of this on the previous page.

it surprises me there is no GB for this :(

i would definitely be in for a copy as i want to complete my set

Yup as @djs1401 said there were group buys, but they were part of the Fast and Furious set (so there was no group buy just for this). If you popped your head into the Fast and Furious set GB you could have asked for just 7.

eBay prices aren't too bad for this (as eBay prices go), they work out at about the same as the GB (depending on eBay seller of course)

Reactions: Vaako
Yup as @djs1401 said there were group buys, but they were part of the Fast and Furious set (so there was no group buy just for this). If you popped your head into the Fast and Furious set GB you could have asked for just 7.

eBay prices aren't too bad for this (as eBay prices go), they work out at about the same as the GB (depending on eBay seller of course)
There was a GB just for this from @merowinger. He might still be able to get some as they are still widely available.

This artwork has won me over. It is so vibrant and goes well with the recent releases of the franchise. The other editions are dull and lifeless with matte finish and dont match any of the previous editions which is a turn off for me.

Reactions: smileyx9 and luke98