Fast & Furious 7 (Paul Walker Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #19) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK (26.58 €)
Notes: Limited to 750 copies (per @carllenc post here).

Group buy: carllenc

The other edition thread can be found here.

FF7 PAUL WALKER Edition
Fullslip WEA
Fullsize lenticular magnet with 3D Effect
Photo Book 32 page
6x Collector´s Card
Poster
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker 0000 of 750

ff7_walker_bs-jpg.179590

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,346
Last edited by a moderator:
Don t like the front artwork to be honest
Paul walker with Vin Diesel head bowed find it distasteful ,don't like it at all
if you to want to support his foundation donate to his charity not steel book where money gets sliced up to everyone.
hopefully going to get some nice car images on the slip .
Agree with poster above though personally keep the slip put a different steel in it.
films are all about da cars.

@Actarus Thanks for the info. I actually don't mind them taking a bit of extra time as long as it's guaranteed to happen. But what concerns me more is a matching set. Since it looks like #7 will not match rest of the steels, I'm thinking of not getting any of this. Might end up getting the German ones (I think?) or actually hunt down the BB/FS steels as they actually made a matching art for #7.

Not massively! I've never seen any of the films, are they worth watching? Thanks for the tag
Well they made 7 of them so far :D That should be a good clue that there is definitely an audience that likes them. To me 1st and 2nd movie in the series were the best but this last one is pretty good, too.

Has this been confirmed as full slip?

I really need to know so I don't get into the bad books by having to cancel the Gb copy llater with Karel?

Anybody know, please?

Any Film Arena Collection numbered edition, come automatically with a numbered WEA FullSlip and Bonus Items

So whenever you see ''film arena Collection'', it is a ''Numbered editions with FullSlips''.

It is wise to ask before signing up :) ... as Karel as a zero Policy for Backing out and those who do are Blacklisted
for all Future Group Buys.
(exception the ''JW Box'' which was a special situation)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and CyberT
Any Film Arena Collection numbered edition, come automatically with a numbered WEA FullSlip and Bonus Items

So whenever you see ''film arena Collection'', it is a ''Numbered editions with FullSlips''.

It is wise to ask before signing up :) ... as Karel as a zero Policy for Backing out and those who do are Blacklisted
for all Future Group Buys.
(exception the ''JW Box'' which was a special situation)

Well, latterly, yes - but that hasn't always been the case my man.

Frankly, I doubt Karel is likely to blacklist me for one minor thing, after buying so many and paying on the dot. ;)
And as it happens - if you're right - and we cannot be aboslutely yet - then it's a non-event anyway. :thumbs:

Chiao :)

Well, latterly, yes - but that hasn't always been the case my man.

Frankly, I doubt Karel is likely to blacklist me for one minor thing, after buying so many and paying on the dot. ;)
And as it happens - if you're right - and we cannot be aboslutely yet - then it's a non-event anyway. :thumbs:

Chiao :)

Yes every single Film arena Collection are numbered with FullSlips without Exception.

I bought the first one and every single edition since that are FAC are numbered edition with FullSlips...

if not please enlighten us with the title that is ''FAC'' without FullSlip ??? ...you won't find one !

...I am sure not to expect a response from you on this !

Last edited:
Yes every single Film arena Collection are numbered with FullSlips without Exception.

I bought the first one and every single edition since that are FAC are numbered edition with FullSlips...

if not please enlighten us with the title that is ''FAC'' without FullSlip ??? ...you won't find one !
Well, you clearly have significntly more time on your hands to look into the minutae of this crapp than some of us. Meanwhile I for one have a life beyond this, and significant work to complete.

Chaio

Well, you clearly have significntly more time on your hands to look into the minutae of this crapp than some of us. Meanwhile I for one have a life beyond this, and significant work to complete.

Chaio

I know them all by heart ! Every Single Titles that are FAC, it will take a second,

but your non response and the way you actually replied confirms what I though, so go live your life as you say so nicely mate ;)

PS: This was worth it trying to be kind and replying to your post, I won't make the same mistake twice (including my tags ;))

Last edited:
Looks good and hopefully it might be the best version out their for this title as they add extra goodies to their editions to make them stand out from the rest...