Fast & Furious 7 (Paul Walker Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #19) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK (26.58 €)
Notes: Limited to 750 copies (per @carllenc post here).

Group buy: carllenc

The other edition thread can be found here.

FF7 PAUL WALKER Edition
Fullslip WEA
Fullsize lenticular magnet with 3D Effect
Photo Book 32 page
6x Collector´s Card
Poster
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker 0000 of 750

ff7_walker_bs-jpg.179590

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,346
Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully Paul is on the Fullslip!
same hopefully as this is a Paul Walker Edition lets hope the artwork won't be limited to one movie because Paul is not only in one Fast & Furious movie :D
Maybe same style like Exodus. Front has Paul walker and back Vin Diesel :naughty:
great idea hope so, would jump in on the GB now but once i get stuff sorted on my end first then (hopefully) i can get this :D

Reactions: harry
So whats the slippage on this one nearly 2 months .cant remember original date early this month ?. going to throw some combo,s out of line with that big date slip
maybe one of the other releases had same image and had to change it.
or just bitten off more they can chew with all these releases
Edit: ah so this is the other one + rest has been revealed so yup its a nice package

Last edited:
Could it be that maybe both editions do have the same full slip and only differ in the steelbook or why is there such a delay in the release of the PWE BS compared to the Dodge BS? And I would appreciate FA finally updating there product page to say both editions include a lenticular :thumbs: as I'm slowly getting nervous I may have ordered the wrong edition here. :ohno: Love the Dodge Full Slip. :drool:

Could it be that maybe both editions do have the same full slip and only differ in the steelbook or why is there such a delay in the release of the PWE BS compared to the Dodge BS?
I'm assuming they are still designing an extra special super awesome slip cover for the Paul Walker edition :LOL:

I can't see that they would have the same slips. Spoken with complete lack of solid information, though :D