Fast & Furious 7 - Paul Walker Special Edition (BD SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label No.4) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 10th Aug, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com//index.php?...ducts_id=175&zenid=6mntgjsipm4ie52ucl29ui36d6

HDzeta Webstore:https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Price: 168CNY (about 27 USD)

Limited 1000 copies
Live 11:00 AM.EST USA July 31th
Group Buy live at HDN at the same time. HERE

full

Last edited:
@Familyguy824 @rj531 guys my bad. You are correct. I check some post and the 50 group buy is for Ex machina because its only 300 copies.
For FF7 because its 1000 copies, they have not announce yet how many copies will be for the group buy.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Update:
31th will list on webstore,i'll post the link when its live.
Alex also do the GB on HDN at same time.enjoy it.

I was just on the website and you have older hdzeta exclusives for sale now. The only type of payment accepted for international customers is Visa and MasterCard which is available on one webpage during checkout. The page where you checkout does not have a valid web certificate and is not encrypted

I don't see how international customers can do a secure credit card transaction on the hdzeta website unless I'm missing something?
I could be wrong, wxlinkswd, or any member that knows web security have an opinion, I'm a novice.

I was just on the website and you have older hdzeta exclusives for sale now. The only type of payment accepted for international customers is Visa and MasterCard which is available on one webpage during checkout. The page where you checkout does not have a valid web certificate and is not encrypted

I don't see how international customers can do a secure credit card transaction on the hdzeta website unless I'm missing something?
I could be wrong, wxlinkswd, or any member that knows web security have an opinion, I'm a novice.

16z4khg
16z4khg
16z4khg
16z4khg
16z4khg

Everyone should have a chance to get a copy. Will probably take all day to sell out, 300+ copies, glad they could get us that many.

Reactions: harry