Fast & Furious 7 - Paul Walker Special Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: August 7th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD (LIVE)
Price: NT$1,110

image (1).png

Notes:
- Includes a 36 pages booklet and a special feature DVD.
- Extended Edition.
- Pre-order gift: Bottle opener key chain.

image (5).png image (6).png

The standard edition thread can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The art is Vin Diesel looking down, thinking, "I let you down, bro." And Paul Walker is staring daggers at him thinking, "you let me down, bro"!!

Looks like both Furious steelbooks won't come with 1/4 slips based on JSDVD 'stock' pictures, @RabbitChen could you please confirm?

If that's the case I might end up cancelling, WHAT??? never said that about a Taiwan release before hehe

I believe it'll come with the traditional "Universal" 1/10 slip with taiwanese lettering on the bottom, like seventh son.
Yeah that's what I thought too but I hate it when it does not have the proper 1/4 slips on top with the Chinese characters etc, hmm decisions...

Looks like both Furious steelbooks won't come with 1/4 slips based on JSDVD 'stock' pictures, @RabbitChen could you please confirm?

If that's the case I might end up cancelling, WHAT??? never said that about a Taiwan release before hehe
Paul Walker Edition will come with a box.
the photo they used right now is only for temporary, they will update it later.

I believe it'll come with the traditional "Universal" 1/10 slip with taiwanese lettering on the bottom, like seventh son.
and yes, the normal SteelBook will come with the traditional Universal slip...

I'm not feeling it at all and will most likely end up cancelling both this and the regular edition, no slip no buy anymore, gone those days I buy everything and anything Taiwan/Metal related... (might await in hand pictures first then act)