Fast & Furious 7 unnumbered (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Film Arena Collection) [Czech Republic]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

JCC

Premium Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Reactions
2,596 0 0
On Facebook, Jan wrote that all copies of both FF7 editions were sold out but there was still demand for this release. This is to appease those who didn't get the numbered release. I wish more studios would do this.

blu-steel

Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Seattle
Reactions
10,652 0 0
At least this doesn't hurt the future grail status of Paul Walker Edition. That should never be reprinted. If it does I am going to cause some serious noise.

InAFalsetto

Premium Supporter
Dec 24, 2014
UK
Reactions
7,621 0 0
Getting a bit boring now though. Same film being absolutely rinsed with releases.

What about showing some love for FF 1 - 6 ? We want full slip / lenti editions for those as well.

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
Reactions
13,529 1 0
On Facebook, Jan wrote that all copies of both FF7 editions were sold out but there was still demand for this release. This is to appease those who didn't get the numbered release. I wish more studios would do this.
Well isn't that true of every FA release. All of them are sold out. So what's different this time. Just some money grabbing going on.

Azur87

Premium Supporter
Jun 27, 2013
Norway
Reactions
561 0 0
"Limited Collector`s Edition" is exclusive steelbooks and therefor LIMITED .... Filmarena down 1 point...:cautious:

Apr 26, 2013
Reactions
21 0 0
They need to get there backlog sorted before releasing another edition of this

David Seto

Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2014
Reactions
9 0 0
That's interesting, but i as well prefer my PW version, must say it is a top one of my favorites.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,856 0 0
At least this doesn't hurt the future grail status of Paul Walker Edition. That should never be reprinted. If it does I am going to cause some serious noise.
The days of grails are gone, no Steelbook seems to hold its value these days. It may be a more popular release as its a tribute though but so was HD Zeta's and that's already crashing on price. This looks like a nice edition if you didn't manage to get hold of the first two.