Fast & Furious 7 unnumbered (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Film Arena Collection) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date : 10.2.2016
Price : 699 CZK
Purchase : Filmarena
Limited 1000 copies unnumbered FULLSLIP
GB OPEN : carllenc open 8.12. - closed 16.12.

FF7FULL.jpg

Last edited:
The days of grails are gone, no Steelbook seems to hold its value these days. It may be a more popular release as its a tribute though but so was HD Zeta's and that's already crashing on price. This looks like a nice edition if you didn't manage to get hold of the first two.

It's true with most of the steelbooks, but certain Filmarena releases sell with good sum. As above so below has sold with many hundreds, Elektra goes between 150-200. Other releases like Paul Walker edition, Ex_Machina, Kingsman, Whiplash do hold their value. After a year or two who knows.

Reactions: Sigill
It's true with most of the steelbooks, but certain Filmarena releases sell with good sum. As above so below has sold with many hundreds, Elektra goes between 150-200. Other releases like Paul Walker edition, Ex_Machina, Kingsman, Whiplash do hold their value. After a year or two who knows.
I think you can only tell if something will be a grail after a few years. Most of the early Steelbooks that did become grails took a few years to reach that value. Anyway back on topic! I think the slip is nice on this one but I prefer the Dodge version.

FAC UN-numbered :facepalm:

EDIT: I was very surprised with the Unnumbered line and at first did not like but it did not take long to see the obvious that they are of no less quality as their numbered editions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamill82
It's a beautiful edition, it really is, but to call it a ''film arena Collection'' edition ~ I don't think it belongs on this ''exclusive FAC line up''.

FAC = Fullslip Steelbook - numbered edition

If they want to start doing UN-numbered Fullslips editions like their FAC line, but UN-Numbered, they should name the line a different name,
but it is Not FAC in my book if it is UN-numbered

They should name their 2nd line up differently like others retailer do;

Like;

Nova Exclusive, Nova Choice
Kimchi Exclusive, KimchiCollection
Blufans Exclusive, OAB

and so on...
Understand your comments buddy... :thumbs: How many other "un-numbered" FAC's are there... ? I know Commando had one but unsure if there's been more to date... (P.S. Did you order? :naughty:)

I know they also had unnumbered edition of As Above So Below.

Yes they previously did this on some release, I just hope we won't start having other more frequently un-numbered releases coming out mixed up within the FAC line up. Meaning 'stand alone' un-numbered Fullslips titles.

EDIT: changed my view very fast once I had seen correctly their unnumbred Fullslips

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamill82