Fast & Furious 7 unnumbered (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Film Arena Collection) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date : 10.2.2016
Price : 699 CZK
Purchase : Filmarena
Limited 1000 copies unnumbered FULLSLIP
GB OPEN : carllenc open 8.12. - closed 16.12.

FF7FULL.jpg

Last edited:
On Facebook, Jan wrote that all copies of both FF7 editions were sold out but there was still demand for this release. This is to appease those who didn't get the numbered release. I wish more studios would do this.

• Informative
Reactions: ADS1114
At least this doesn't hurt the future grail status of Paul Walker Edition. That should never be reprinted. If it does I am going to cause some serious noise.

Reactions: StifflersDad
On Facebook, Jan wrote that all copies of both FF7 editions were sold out but there was still demand for this release. This is to appease those who didn't get the numbered release. I wish more studios would do this.
Well isn't that true of every FA release. All of them are sold out. So what's different this time. Just some money grabbing going on.

At least this doesn't hurt the future grail status of Paul Walker Edition. That should never be reprinted. If it does I am going to cause some serious noise.
The days of grails are gone, no Steelbook seems to hold its value these days. It may be a more popular release as its a tribute though but so was HD Zeta's and that's already crashing on price. This looks like a nice edition if you didn't manage to get hold of the first two.

Reactions: harry