Fast & Furious 8 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: November 12th, 2017
Purchase link: HDzeta
Price: $36.99
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies
Pre-order time:23th Oct 2017, AM:10:00 EST USA

Beauty Shot:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember to do a search before creating new threads. Many thanks! :)

Threads merged.

4k disc should always be separate.
4K users are the MINORITY.
Why charge the majority users for a useless (expensive) disc? Bad business.

Honestly, I would love if 4k discs were separate or with only 3D included. The cost for me would be less. There's nothing wrong with spending $5 more to get something you may use in the future though, imo. I used to be the same way with 3D. Thought they were useless to me, until I bought a 3D tv.

Honestly, I would love if 4k discs were separate or with only 3D included. The cost for me would be less. There's nothing wrong with spending $5 more to get something you may use in the future though, imo. I used to be the same way with 3D. Thought they were useless to me, until I bought a 3D tv.
I am a first adopter going all the way back to cassette Walkmans.
I have not adopted 4K. When I look at 4K, it looks back at me - and it looks a lot like HD-DVD and whispers "8K is coming."
(And since the human eye can't perceive beyond 8K – that is finally the end of the road on resolution)
Also:
50% of 4K discs are subpar transfers.
A large percentage of 4K discs are from 2k DI's.

I am a first adopter going all the way back to cassette Walkmans.
I have not adopted 4K. When I look at 4K, it looks back at me - and it looks a lot like HD-DVD and whispers "8K is coming."
(And since the human eye can't perceive beyond 8K – that is finally the end of the road on resolution)
Also:
50% of 4K discs are subpar transfers.
A large percentage of 4K discs are from 2k DI's.

Well, based on your response, I can tell that you'll never consider spending a few extra dollars for a 4k disc or are not happy having to, and that's cool :thumbs:

Just trying to say I don't mind spending a few extra dollars on something I may eventually wind up using. I didn't plan on upgrading my tv until I had a need to, and it opened up doors to fun home movie experiences, regardless of being an early adopter or not.

Don't want to start a format debate :wacky: