Fav app for Tablet?

My favorite app as of now, thanks to Sammy is DVD Profiler for the iPad. It is bad-ass, can keep track of my entire movie collection and I have even created a sub-category for steelbooks. Here are screen captures of just some of it's features. Click on them for larger views.

IMG_0028.png

IMG_0032.png

IMG_0033.png

IMG_0034.png

IMG_0035.png

IMG_0037.png

IMG_0038.png

IMG_0039.png

My Movies for iPad...

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

If you like DVD Profiler, try My Movies for iPad, a thing is better than DVD Profiler, i have both.

Actually I already do have it. Plus I have the Windows front-end to it as well. You can check my steelbooks as well as my entire movie collection from clicking the 'My SteelBooks' in my signature. To be perfectly honest I prefer DVD Profiler over My Movies. There's so much more information about each movie in DVD Profiler. It just so much more streamlined than My Movies. :)

Once I get my Ipad this next month (from wherever I can find a 1st gen for cheapest) the following apps will be downloaded.

The Young Turks (Political)
Rachel Maddow (Political)
Plants vs. Zombies
Comic Book Reader
Angry Birds

and probably some more...new to the whole app thing so...

Okay so I'm anticipating getting my Ipad on Thursday. These are the free Apps I've already downloaded from the Itunes store.

In addition to these I'm going to be buying Plants vs. Zombies. Which version of Angry Birds should I buy if I only buy one? I want the one with the most levels to it and hopefully that one is the most fun as well. lol.

apps I've downloaded:

Comics (the icon has an X on it behind the word Comics)
Facebook
Flipboard
Kindle
Netflix
Stitcher Radio
Twitter
USA Today
The Young Turks

GAMES:

Temple Run
Where's My Water
Labyrinth 2 HD
Paper Toss: World Tour

APPS I PLAN ON BUYING:

Angry Birds (some version)
Plants vs. Zombies HD

Have you played Angry Birds on an iPad before? If not I suggest the first one and then work your way into Seasons and Rio and then Space.

For Facebook I've found nothing better than MyPad+. It's the most feature rich Facebook app I've found.

Have you played Angry Birds on an iPad before? If not I suggest the first one and then work your way into Seasons and Rio and then Space.

For Facebook I've found nothing better than MyPad+. It's the most feature rich Facebook app I've found.

I wish there was an Angry Birds one that included ALL that **** in one app. lol. Don't wanna have to keep buying new ones, just give them all to me at once. lol