Fav app for Tablet?

I love the game "Plague, Inc" by Ndemic. Supposedly there's an update coming that will introduce a Zombie virus. :ohno:

Such a fun and challenging game.

Some of the achievements, by a look online, NOBODY knows how to achieve them.

There are achievements like "infect the astronauts before they launch into space" and Get the US to nuke China & Russia.

Someone online said that nobody outside the Devs seems to know how the hell you do that.

I've never seen a game before that had achievements that was that guarded of a secret. lol

I love the game "Plague, Inc" by Ndemic. Supposedly there's an update coming that will introduce a Zombie virus. :ohno:

Such a fun and challenging game.

Some of the achievements, by a look online, NOBODY knows how to achieve them.

There are achievements like "infect the astronauts before they launch into space" and Get the US to nuke China & Russia.

Someone online said that nobody outside the Devs seems to know how the hell you do that.

I've never seen a game before that had achievements that was that guarded of a secret. lol

I noticed through Game Center that your score is pretty high on that game. I kind of figured it was your favorite. I've only played it once, I haven't got into it real heavy like you have. It is fun though. Global Genocide at your fingertips. hehe :twisted:

I recommend Pik Pok's games "Flick Kick" (which is flicking a football through the goalposts, often factoring in wind conditions) and "Flick Kick Football" which is a soccer one where you have to flick it into the net, often curving around defenders.

Both are extremely addicting and I've spent a lot of time on them. lol.

I recommend Pik Pok's games "Flick Kick" (which is flicking a football through the goalposts, often factoring in wind conditions) and "Flick Kick Football" which is a soccer one where you have to flick it into the net, often curving around defenders.

Both are extremely addicting and I've spent a lot of time on them. lol.

Oh my God, I love that game! Out of curiosity, what's your highest score?

It's almost unbelievable how man Zombie games there actually are in the iStore. Zombies have become a larger iconic monster than even Vampires or Werewolves now. You all should try OfficeZombie, it's hilarious. :hilarious:

Groo I seen that you have that game Temple Run so I downloaded it and I'm going to try it out too. Also that game Catapult King is like Angry Birds but sooo much better and challenging too. Even the graphics are way better too.

Okay I have a fantastic one to recommend if you like the "Flick" games.

NFL Flick Quarterback HD is 99 cents on the Ipad and it's probably one of the best looking games I've seen, definitely for the price. It's currently under the UK summer Sale (but is available on US store as well) and when you buy it you also get for free Flick Soccer and Agent Dash.

Once you buy and install it, go back to the store and look up the developer page for the other games, and those two are now listed as Free.

Last edited by a moderator: