Favorite Limited Ed Blu-ray/Value Thread

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
there is a thread for fave steelbook,i thought i'll put one up for your fave collector's/limited edition set.

mine is the T2 endo,eye's light up & say's lines from the film.

and the us release dirty harry ultimate collector's edition,great set with replica harry callahan wallet with inspector's badge,i.d card. scorpio 19" x 27" poster.40 page hardcover book.6 dirty harry art cards.production letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently decided that from now on I will only double dip for BTTF :) Except for Nemo... And Lion King... Oh well;)

Untitled2_zps003c1791.jpg

I also have the agumented reality Slip. My goal is to own BTTF on every format it was released. I still need VHS, CED, VHD, and VCD. I also want to get the Japanese 20th anniversary DVD.

Amazing collection Nisei! SuckerPunch is in the award dojo at the moment so you can start a thread in there. Sometimes they do get brought back out though, I'm sure you would have no trouble getting it with that collection!:D

Amazing collection Nisei! SuckerPunch is in the award dojo at the moment so you can start a thread in there. Sometimes they do get brought back out though, I'm sure you would have no trouble getting it with that collection!:D

Just give it to him already. :p That is just awesome Nisei!! :thumbs:

Reactions: WKRP
and mine would be the watchmen limited edition nite owl ship that lights up.
and thor limited edition with helmet.

For me it is my I, Robot - Sonny Head Edition (Italy, a it was WAY cheaper ;) )

Also love my Thor Helmet set BUT think the Helmet is to small :(
But still a great Set as it also comes with the Thor 3D/2D Steelbook :scat:

I missed the Terminator 3 Skynet Set... thought 50 Euros would be too much EEK! I know better now :emb:

I have the original release U.S. Sucker Punch with foil slipcover. And I also have the first release Canadian steelbook as well as the first release German steelbook. I only want the ComicCon steelbook now, and even then am in no rush in getting it (especially since sellers are asking for more than what people are willing to pay).

I got lucky on that last one and was able to get it for about $2. I bought an OOP steelbook at Best Buy (worth $40 sealed) for $12 after price matching a competitor (last copy!) - $10 coupon = $2. I then traded that steelbook for the Sucker Punch one. It's mint, too. ;)