Favorite Limited Ed Blu-ray/Value Thread

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
there is a thread for fave steelbook,i thought i'll put one up for your fave collector's/limited edition set.

mine is the T2 endo,eye's light up & say's lines from the film.

and the us release dirty harry ultimate collector's edition,great set with replica harry callahan wallet with inspector's badge,i.d card. scorpio 19" x 27" poster.40 page hardcover book.6 dirty harry art cards.production letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
my fav collectors edition theme : headsss...

myheadcollection-2015-pd.jpg

hmmmmm my 2 favorite are probably my matrix nebuchadnezzar, I was on the hunt for this for years, FINALLY got it last march. Also my Harry Potter - Limited Elder Wand Collector's Edition. Another one I was after for awhile.

Reactions: SlimJim24
The struggle is real man, the struggle is real, lol

tell me about it. i found one for about $600 that was opened and had some surface scratches on the mirror. i couldn't bring myself to pay that much for something that was damaged. if i pay anything over $500 that thing better be flawless.

then i found the one on ebay for what? $800 or so. yeah, little pricey for my taste. again, couldn't pull the trigger.

appears that the wait will continue. good news is i don't really have anywhere to display it right now anyway. by the time i do find one i might have my own house with a display room (my girlfriend promised me that :p)

the sad thing is i already feel like my harry potter collection is out of control. i definitely dont need this and the castle but how could i not get these?!

Reactions: elle82
tell me about it. i found one for about $600 that was opened and had some surface scratches on the mirror. i couldn't bring myself to pay that much for something that was damaged. if i pay anything over $500 that thing better be flawless.

then i found the one on ebay for what? $800 or so. yeah, little pricey for my taste. again, couldn't pull the trigger.

appears that the wait will continue. good news is i don't really have anywhere to display it right now anyway. by the time i do find one i might have my own house with a display room (my girlfriend promised me that :p)

the sad thing is i already feel like my harry potter collection is out of control. i definitely dont need this and the castle but how could i not get these?!
I totally understand about harry potter collections getting out of control.....but its not our fault. theres so many things out there to buy!

It's been a while since this thread was posted on. What are everyone's favorite editions at the moment or since they posted their last favorites on here?

Heads are nice, but there is something I love about how compact and efficient the Target Star Trek DVD holder. It's just so well designed, light simple and the total opposite of the over the top like the matrix Neb or Watchmen Owl ship with electronics.

Attachments

• trek.JPG
    trek.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes