Favorite Movie Theme Song?

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
john_williams_a_h.jpg

Theme song probably TMNT cartoon theme song.

Iconic score song from a movie.

I'm guessing Jurassic Park ... it's pretty epic. Course much of all John Williams does is.

Are we talking scores? Because if we're talking scores, the list could go on for an eternity. Soooo many amazing scores and composers out there! Like @Wreck already mentioned, John Williams' Jurassic Park is about as iconic as they come, so that'll always be my #1. Here's some other favourites, though...

MARK MANCINA

JAMES NEWTON HOWARD

HANS ZIMMER

For themes, my two favourites of all-time come from TV shows...

Well my Favourite is Star Wars, because John Williams is an amazing composer and anything by him is sheer gold and Star Wars' theme is just so Iconic and amazing...But one of my "Surprise" favourites is Man of Steel's theme (the version used in Flight is particularly good) - I don't even like the movie! but the soundtrack is amazing, Hans Zimmer really knows how to make an awesome soundtrack.

There are many amazing scores,but this is definitely one of my all time favorites

Holy crap have you never seen this?

It's possibly the biggest offense to auditory senses since the invention of the air-horn.

Wow,this is actually pretty horrible. Fortunately enough until now I never heard this one before

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
As with all things movies, No.1 on any list will most probably have Jaws attached to it. Favorite score is no different.

But if we're talking 'song', like an actual 'song' that was the keynote of the movie, then I guess my favorite would be Evergreen from A Star is Born.