General Slipcover Discussion

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
NOTICE [April 3rd, 2018]:
Changing the title and idea behind this thread to General Slipcover Discussion (formerly Favorite Slipcover You Have & Rare Slip Discussion). Please, feel free to still share your favorite slipcovers, but rather than start a brand-new thread, I'm just going amalgamate the idea with this existing thread.

Thanks!

- Tridon

----------------------------------------------------------

What slip cover do you have that's your favorite? Or even one that's rare?

slip1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my fave is the trick r treat,nice embossed & reflective.and has different artwork to the case.

Attachments

• trick 001.jpg
    trick 001.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 556
Reactions: Rand
Mine is probably Incredible Hulk, but that new COTT one is bad ass. I also am a huge fan of the Terminator Salvation one but never got it.

by looking at my avatar you might be able to guess, but i love the slip for Sons Of Anarchy: Season 2. upset that the 1st one didnt get one but heres to hoping the 3rd one does.

The Nightmare on Elm Street cover is pretty cool as well.

I agree. I LOVE lenticular slips! :)

by looking at my avatar you might be able to guess, but i love the slip for Sons Of Anarchy: Season 2. upset that the 1st one didnt get one but heres to hoping the 3rd one does.

It really annoys me when they do that. I have the Saw 3 slipcover, but NONE of the other movies have one. It's annoying.

How about the DISNEY slips?

I really like the Disney slips. I have a few of them. They're pretty quality made and often embossed.

I just received 2 german cineditions in the mail today and even tho they are digibooks the lenticular part on it is pretty cool. Plus the slip is a shape I've never seen done before. pretty cool.

Reactions: steelbook95060