General Slipcover Discussion

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
NOTICE [April 3rd, 2018]:
Changing the title and idea behind this thread to General Slipcover Discussion (formerly Favorite Slipcover You Have & Rare Slip Discussion). Please, feel free to still share your favorite slipcovers, but rather than start a brand-new thread, I'm just going amalgamate the idea with this existing thread.

Thanks!

- Tridon

----------------------------------------------------------

What slip cover do you have that's your favorite? Or even one that's rare?

slip1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic post @NoDingsNoScratches !! I've missed out on a bunch of these. Congrats on Tree Of Life.

But this is the reason I stopped collecting. Why does Plain have to release 10 versions of one frickin' film?!!

Money grab is the name of the game. Yes they are gorgeous, but overkill.

...or giving collectors choices ??!!

:naughty:

Reactions: 1990ge
Thank you @AlienKing :thumbs::thumbs:

I'll see. I definitely will look for the white and the red Slip :drool: But when you say the korean is the hardest I'll probably don't find it anyway.
I love this movie and I own only the Keep Case and the Mondo OST vinyl. Need more Black Swan in my life!

Thank you @AlienKing :thumbs::thumbs:

I'll see. I definitely will look for the white and the red Slip :drool: But when you say the korean is the hardest I'll probably don't find it anyway.
I love this movie and I own only the Keep Case and the Mondo OST vinyl. Need more Black Swan in my life!
I only have Black Swan lenticular slipbox from Germany. It's pretty cool even though it's G1.

Reactions: dan8885
hi guys can anyone give me more info on these slips I bought a few on eBay but cannot find any info at all about them on Google
all I know is that they are Italian and all Universal studios releases I'll attach a picture but they are all the same style in a variety of bright colours and the slips are reversible

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160614-222723.png
    Screenshot_20160614-222723.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 406
  • Screenshot_20160614-224012.png
    Screenshot_20160614-224012.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 361
Reactions: dirtyoak
hi guys can anyone give me more info on these slips I bought a few on eBay but cannot find any info at all about them on Google
all I know is that they are Italian and all Universal studios releases I'll attach a picture but they are all the same style in a variety of bright colours and the slips are reversible
Looks like Italian custom slip.

I found them at amazon.it
They're official Italian releases:
Van Helsing
Dracula Untold
Gladiator
Seventh Son
Safe House
Snow White and the Huntsman
Public Enemies
Robin Hood (2010)
Inglourious Basterds