Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas (Blu-ray FuturePak) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Hey sorry if this has been posted already I couldn't find it. :)

8 Mile and Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas futurepak's instore at HMV

They are in the 2 for £25, they are pretty nice, bright artwork.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill and augustus
Even at both for £25, there's no way I'd get these. The artwork, for me, is just dreadful.

The sooner Universal, Sony and Fox get over this trend for abstract artwork the better.

Hi, Does anyone know anything more about this and the 8Mile HMV Exclusive Metalpak. I would really like to get hold of them. Thanks a lot

Hi, Does anyone know anything more about this and the 8Mile HMV Exclusive Metalpak. I would really like to get hold of them. Thanks a lot

Chance of a lifetime now to pick up all 4 (FEAR AND LOATHING IN L.A., AMERICAN PIE, 8 MILE and PUBLIC ENEMIES) former HMV Exclusive futurepaks at incredible almost unbelievable prices from ZOOM:-

https://www.zoom.co.uk/category/steelbooks_5_each_or_2_for_8

Managed to buy the only FP still unbought from my list - FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS - for GBP 4.50 so well happy about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Really disliked this film when I first saw it... £4 (ordered along with the others) for a nice looking edition is a good enough reason for me to give it a second chance though. :D

Dispatched

ZM092545 13/07/2016 £4.50 Order Placed
13/07/2016 Sent to warehouse
14/07/2016 Despatched

Really looking forward to receiving this as it was the last solitary futurepak on my list that I hadn't bought already :happy: - fingers crossed for decent steelbook packaging for my first Zoom order.
(Considered buying all 4 of these as part of their totally excellent "2 for GBP 8" promotion - former HMV Exclusive futurepak - but then thought "nah" as I already own 3 of them).

EDIT 18th July:
Received today . . . in . . . a . . . padded . . . envelope . . . (no damage but still not suitable packaging for a steelbook/ steelpak) and will mean I'll not be ordering non-exclusive steels from them on a one-by-one basis in future (unless the price is too attractive to not take the risk).
The STAR TREK collection on the other hand arrived properly packaged and was delivered today by courier :thumbs:

Last edited: