[WISHLIST] Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook

Which Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook would you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone. We need your feedback.
I would like to pitch Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook for the first time on Blu-ray to Warner but I need some feedback on which art is your favorite and would be the first one you would add to your collection

iron-jpg.109722

Here's the different pieces of art:
1.DKNGIron Giant DKNG.jpg
2.Laurent DurjeuxIron Giant Laurent Durieux.jpeg
3.Mike MitchellIron Giant Mike Mitchell.jpeg
4. Kevin TongIRON_GIANT snollygoster.jpg @Snollygoster for making the last mockup :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a film I would have initially considered adding to my collection but would certainly do so with this artwork. I'd be happy with any of them. For me, #1 just has the edge.

Iron Giant happening - and especially in this maybe even bigger than DRIVE MONDO (AND I DONT TALK LIKE THAT)! Even above the his work with DISNEY/PIXAR, I believe# IRONGIANT IS BRAD BIRD's MASTERPIECE! #ThisNeedsToHappen #InstantSellout

I'm still torn between 1 & 4, either way I'm all in! #MUSTOWN

Reactions: Fisheds and tridon
Honestly, all four are gorgeous, I'd be happy either way, but if #1 or #4 were to win, I'd extra thrilled :).

Thanks for pitching that idea to Warner, zerox! Even wihout Mondo artwork, an Iron Giant steelbook is a wonderful idea (tell them about The LEGO Movie too and how I much I would like to give them my money for a steelbook of that film! :D).

Last edited:
Voted for 1. I think it would look best on a steelbook. As for the prints, Landland's print is amazing in hand. Almost bought Durieux's print but changed my mind at the last moment.

I am (probably among not many) against releasing a bunch, be it all four or all x-many. One would be perfect for the time being. Rest can come later, or not :D

Cheers @Wreck for the idea of art cards. But I am dead confident neither Warner, nor, Mondo would be dancing to the idea :bag: