1. Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
    Dismiss Notice

[FI] Paperinukke's Sale/Trade Thread

Discussion in 'SteelBook Trades/Sales/Deals' started by Paperinukke, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Paperinukke

Paperinukke Studio Ghibli Ninja
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,545
    Welcome to my thread! :) Here are listed all my steelbook that I'm currently willing to sell or trade, though I prefer selling currently. Every steelbook is sealed and mint if not stated otherwise.

Payments should be done via Paypal, with either "gift" or "goods" option, if you choose the latter you will be paying the fees. Prices are in euros. Shipping is not included in the price. You can receive pictures if you want, naturally. Price can be negotiable, especially if you buy multiple items.

In addition to my feedback on this forum here's some from a Finnish site: https://www.huuto.net/kayttaja/2129666

Steelbook list:
    [​IMG][​IMG] Rocky OAB - 50€
    [​IMG][​IMG] Wreck-It-Ralph Lenticular Slip with stickers and a notebook - 50€

Wants:
    Mondo Steelbooks: Flash Gordon, Terminator 2, Terminator 2 Variant, The Thing, Shaun of The Dead, Ex Machina
    X-Men UK Steelbook
    Under The Skin UK Steelbook
    FilmArena exclusives: The Equalizer, The Heat
    The Wolverine DE Lenticular Steelbook
    Lord of War Asian Slipbox
    Nicolas Cage movie slipcases
    Studio Ghibli movie slipcases

Thank you for looking. :thumbs:

#1 Paperinukke, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  2. Naughtius Maximus

Naughtius Maximus UK Helper + Giveaway prizes extraordinaire!
    Contributor Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +22,424
    • Helpful Post Helpful Post x 1
  3. Solomont

Ratings:
    +89
    Hello, Blufans Rocky is numbered?
    thanks