The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mickle_89 #WEAK 2.0 needs an upgrade :p
I think I do buddy... How about #TheLaw 2.0... ? ;):LOL::p
My second ever 1 click . I would have kicked myself forever IF I had not have jumped at it .

The lenti is stunning in hand . Seriously I can not choose with I love the most :) .

Still sealed as well all three :smug: proud of myself for that one :notworthy:.
I initially told myself I was gona skip this release but then all the in-hand pics started appearing so I caved (and then some...) :LOL::rofl::LOL:

Reactions: harry
You need an open version as well then to show off the gorgeous steelbook itself :drool::LOL:

I've got the Leeloo version myself (twice somehow)

I ussualy do open all of mine honerst I do :thumbs: . It itches my finger tips and eyes looking at the wrapper :cautious:.

Every single time I go to peice that thin layer of cellophane I freeze :banghead:. I end up looking at the slip and my hands just will not work .

Each and every time it is so stunning a slip each of them :ohno:.

Why I got a Black Hawk Down as the working of depth and colour is like nothing else I have :hungry: .

Hopeing Kimchi do an version of Everest (HINT HINT @Kimchi) :drool: . That I will deffinately one click on what has been achived with The Fifth Element :notworthy: .