The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Few lucky birds were able to grab this for under £35 which is the cost price. I think the value of the item has drastically dropped. Probably the Type B slip is worth more.
How much do you think the Type B slip is worth? Do you know if they go close to cost on eBay? I'd like to get type B if that was the case.

Few lucky birds were able to grab this for under £35 which is the cost price. I think the value of the item has drastically dropped. Probably the Type B slip is worth more.

Worth to me a strange word to associate with something I love :giggle: . A fantastic place that has such a wide range of thinking :thumbs: .

In theory thats how it should work B being 500 only :notworthy: .

I jumped on the one click I can not choose a favourite :banghead: be easier to open one then :rofl: .

Also not kicking myself for years untill I managed to get all 3 versions in my grubby paws :notworthy: .

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I ussualy do open all of mine honerst I do :thumbs: . It itches my finger tips and eyes looking at the wrapper :cautious:.

Every single time I go to peice that thin layer of cellophane I freeze :banghead:. I end up looking at the slip and my hands just will not work .

Each and every time it is so stunning a slip each of them :ohno:.

Why I got a Black Hawk Down as the working of depth and colour is like nothing else I have :hungry: .

Hopeing Kimchi do an version of Everest (HINT HINT @Kimchi) :drool: . That I will deffinately one click on what has been achived with The Fifth Element :notworthy: .
Hi

I was wondering IF you have played any of the Fifth discs from Kimchi as the package as well as the discs are marked Region A, but some sources and others say they are Region Free, but can not find a definitive answer.

Thanks