The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunting down this beauty for quite some time now but price is still too high....but good news about region coding, I always thought it is A locked.

Hey Ninjas, is there anyone willing to trade his sealed mint lenti for my sealed mint Leeloo slip? :)

If anyone in the USA has interest in this, I have one I would probably part with (message me). It’s unsealed but I literally looked at everything, swapped discs for the remastered one, and it’s been on my shelf so it’s about as close to being new without being sealed as a copy could be. It’s A1. Thx.

Hey Ninjas, is there anyone willing to trade his sealed mint lenti for my sealed mint Leeloo slip? :)
Weird. I traded my Lenti for the Leeloo fullslip about a year ago. The only o’ring lenti premiums I have left are Nova Guardians of the Galaxy and Kimchidvd’s Arrival, Dredd and The Grand Budapest Hotel. Simply because the lenticulars on those are fantastic.

Don’t part with Leeloo, she’s way nicer than the Lenti IMO.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Time flies, 25th Anniversary soon.

If you're in the US and want to catch this in cinemas again:
Ooh, I watched it a lot in theaters, when it was released, mostly in an AMC multiplex, I think 6 times exactly, on weekdays too, screw the school homework. By the end it was in the smallest cinema, sat in the first row.
Next time I watched anything that much, was Alien Resurrection, which came out exactly on my 16th birthday!
Hmm, now remembering it was the same year. Well, at 16 each month seemed like a year now... plus I didn't have a car that year, and it was a long walk from Beverly Hills to Century City.

Last track from the CD soundtrack:

Last edited:
Reactions: IRON MAN
Pretty much. Nikita is a great film too, but not really high enough profile to warrant a premium.
Yeah that's what i mean. They have "films" but most are French language and not of mass international appeal. Split is another, but that performed fairly poorly at the BO.

Reactions: Rulocal