Fifty Shades Darker (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: May 9, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99

fsd bb steel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Drum18 Since we got the first steel for Fifty Shades of Grey (Futureshop/BestBuy Exclusive) was there any mention on the BB forum if we will also be getting The Sequel Fifty Shades Darker as a BB exclusive Steelbook for Canada ?

Not sure why I want this one, but I do. Obviously no Group Buy, that I noted; can anyone help me with a copy (to Canada)?

I don't know why I bought this one other then I am a completest and OCD. I bought the first one curious about it and was shocked how bad the movie was I mean it was so bad I would call it a comedy except I don't think they were trying to make a comedy. This was one I have no illusions or really any desire to see it I get the feeling its just as bad.

I don't know why I bought this one other then I am a completest and OCD. I bought the first one curious about it and was shocked how bad the movie was I mean it was so bad I would call it a comedy except I don't think they were trying to make a comedy. This was one I have no illusions or really any desire to see it I get the feeling its just as bad.
They're not Oscar winners, but I personally found 2nd one better.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles and Actarus
Found this unboxing video:

Bought the first movie, and pre-ordered the second one already. Why? Because my wife loves the books, and I think Dakota and her sex scenes are really sexy.

Plain and simply. No lame excuses ;)

Last edited:
They're not Oscar winners, but I personally found 2nd one better.

Maybe they will make a Gigli 2 now or maybe an Adventures of Pluto Nash 2 or a Freddy Got Fingered 2, the skies the limit if a movie so bad it could be confused with a tongue in cheek comedy can get a sequel why the heck not. None of those were oscar winners either and actually slightly more enjoyable then the fifty shades of grey, although I did laugh so hard at times during the first one my sides hurt.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Maybe they will make a Gigli 2 now or maybe an Adventures of Pluto Nash 2 or a Freddy Got Fingered 2, the skies the limit if a movie so bad it could be confused with a tongue in cheek comedy can get a sequel why the heck not. None of those were oscar winners either and actually slightly more enjoyable then the fifty shades of grey, although I did laugh so hard at times during the first one my sides hurt.

How about GOTG2?

I really liked Guardians of the Galaxy 2 seems like I am in a minority as I liked it even more than the first one and I really liked the first one
I enjoyed it. Dunno about more than the original, but I thought it was just as good.